View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 12:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
RetroGunslinger
eats puppies and shits rainbows

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurty[B]
Wait, does this gal live with her parents? That has a huge impact on things in a Mormon family. She'll have to ask them for permission for anything, and her parents probably don't like you at all because you're not a good Mormon boy (unless you act like you're interested in the Church, in which case they would love to invite you over for dinner and to talk about their religion).

It's going to come down to yours and her willingness. If she's devout to her family and religion then you're going to have to live without sex until marriage (she might open up to oral, or anal down the road, but don't count on it), or after moving out of her parent's home she'll venture into an exploratory phase where almost anything is possible. What it comes down to, is do you need sexual interaction for the relationship to work? If so, stop now, and find a girl who's willing to do this. If not, then instead of thinking about what you're limited to "caressing, simple kissing" and what you can't do, think about what you can "how can I spend time with this girl without sitting in the car wishing she's just stroke my dick already?".
Yes, we're both 18 and fresh out of high school, so we both live with parents. As for her family, her mother loves me (I'm her favorite actor, apparently), and I have yet to meet her father. They're very trusting though, they think I'm a good guy and probably think I'm at least a Christian (they're half right) and they let her come over to my house without having to talk to parents. It's really not so much that they're strict as much as they follow the basic rules of being Mormon, which include the usual Christian outlook on sex, and then the lack of activity on Sunday, etc.

I think I may have explained myself incorrectly before. Sex isn't a big deal to me, but I'd like to be as sensual as possible when we're alone and all over each other. So no, I don't need sexual interaction for it to work. There are simply times when we are not doing a myriad of other things where we just lay down to take ten to twenty minutes to be close, and I'd like to not have those times become too repetitive.

M.B. Keene

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73