View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
RetroGunslinger
eats puppies and shits rainbows

Pleasing a Mormon... Or: What the fuck have I (not) gotten myself into?

So, I've made it no secret really that I am currently in a relationship with a Mormon (I think I've mentioned it three times or something so... yeah...). Well, up until today we only really talked online, via cell phone, at the movies, or at school. Since I love movies so much, we never really did anything besides a quick kiss on the cheek and holding hands. Scandalous, I know.

Anyway, today after graduation rehearsal I took her to my house, where we watched Phantom of the Paradise. Long story short, we ended up on my bed making out, which was actually a tender moment because up to this point she didn't know how to kiss, and apparently her two past boyfriends had been rough because of this, so she thought kissing hurt (she's a little sheltered, in case you couldn't figure that out). So, being the genius I am and based on the million+ sappy movies I've seen, I explained to her how to kiss, we did, we went French briefly, she didn't care for it, and so here we are having a Mormon make-out session. In case you once again can't tell, that means I couldn't do much. Because of her faith, I can't ever have sex with her, as it's simply a no-no. Luckily, I don't really care about sex, so that's alright.

The problem lies in my lack of things to do. I've narrowed it down to caressing her sides, back, and thighs (no touching of the upper region just yet), and kissing her neck, upper chest, lips, and behind her ears. I'm also able to hold her very close and intertwine legs, which is very comfortable. That's really it though, and being that I don't want to bore her or myself, I'm really anxious to add other things to the mix. Obviously, when she becomes more comfortable I should be able to touch wherever, which will make things a lot easier not having to maneuver strategically about.

So, Mormon girl, my cock can't come into play in any significant fashion, and she's sheltered. I love her, and don't really need anything other than her presence, but I would like to try new things eventually (no rush, really). I'm curious if any of the more experienced, skilled members know of any way to pleasure a girl in a conservative manner, if'n you catch my drift.

M.B. Keene

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73