Thread: Global Cooling
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 09:29 PM   #146 (permalink)
ottopilot
let me be clear

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_dux
Otto.....you can play the Steve Milloy or Marc Morano card as often as you like.

If that is your best shot, you have already blown that wad repeatedly.

Why cant you or Ustwo point to even one credible national or international scientific body that endorses or supports the work of Steve Milloy...or that does not endorse the IPCC position?
(since Ustwo has gone to the color mode to make his point - I chose RED for the increasing number of CODE RED days we face each passing summer).
I love it when you talk that tough-guy talk!

Sorry you were all worked up putting me in my place that you couldn't notice that I was totally punking you guys for even bringing up Steve Milloy (remember to say "evil" when referring to Steve Milloy) in this conversation. Give me a break. I knew the "challenge" would immediately get a rise for two reasons ....

1. I know that you and other like minded folk cannot resist launching an all out discrediting assault upon the mere mention of anything to do with "evil" Steve (the response was great entertainment, thank you)
2. None of you could actually take the Ultimate Global Warming Challenge and win, so you must quickly discredit anything about it to deflect attention away from that fact.

I couldn't care less about "evil" Steve or Marc Morano. Nothing I've said has ever been quoted from either of them. You pulled those guys out of a hat because it's an easy (and baseless) cheap shot to avoid the discussion. I gave raveneye shit for that a long time ago too (anyone heard from that pleasant fellow lately?).

So "if that's YOUR BEST SHOT" ... tough guy.

Here, I'll say this in bold tough-guy-red like you ...
Why cant you or host, or anybody with your "consensus of scientists" just take THE ULTIMATE GLOBAL WARMING CHALLENGE so you can send your $500,000 to one of Al Gore's carbon credit scams, I mean eco corporations?
How was that?

BTW- I just addressed your credible scientific body question in an edit to my previous post. I look forward to your rationalizing that away.

Please excuse me while I go and channel my marching orders from "evil" Steve and the hypno toad.

* * * * EDIT: Cool.... I see there's more made-up stuff added to your last post since reading mine. Getting very personal, how will I go on?[/B]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc-dux
Where are these growing number of credible dissenters...who are not funded by energy interests?
Now that was an easy leap based on absolutely zero facts (well... not for some). We wouldn't want to
Quote:
promulgate knowingly false or deceptive information
would we?

Quote:
You will continue to support the dentist and the energy industry whore and I will continue to support the overwhelming number of scientific bodies.
That's either intellectual density or more of that tough-guy talk.

Last edited by ottopilot; 05-19-2008 at 10:46 PM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73