View Single Post
Old 03-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #79 (permalink)
Milnoc
Crazy

I'll be trying out sounding in a few weeks. I'm interested in wearing a pinless prince's wand and need to properly measure the diameter of my urethra. At the same time, I'll find out how it feels to shove 9 inches of polished stainless steel down my pee-hole.

Now before you all cross your legs (oops... you already did... ), I carried a painful kidney stone for nine months before it finally fell in my bladder last June while I was at the office.

I went to the bathroom (this was a sit-down process), rested comfortably and started to urinate before doing the "other part". Suddenly, it blocked! The urine stopped flowing! I gave a slight push, and felt something traveling down the urethra! A second later, there was a noticeable “Ping!” in the toilet!

The stone had come out!

I managed to fish it out of the toilet (yuck) and clean it up.

Now here's the weird part. We've heard these horror stories about people who were in horrendous pain and agony when passing the stone. But in my case, there was absolutely no pain at all! And the stone? It was a quarter of an inch long and almost as wide! Yikes!

Here's a picture of the stone.

I'm looking at this beast and wondering how the Hell did it manage to come out without causing any discomfort whatsoever? It wasn't perfectly smooth. It should have scratched something in there! It should have burned! But when it blocked my urethra passage, I only felt it shift before it started moving again! It felt no worse than someone poking me very gently in the nether regions!

No pain! No discomfort! No burning! No nothing!

Last week, I stumbled onto body jewelry and piercings. I've never been tempted to be pierced myself, but I do admire and respect those who go through the process. Then I found the pinless prince's wands which required no piercings. Remembering that my urethra was apparently "sound" under the right conditions (pun intended), I then studied how I could find out if I can comfortably handle having three inches of stainless steel inside my urethra for hours. Many do it already and enjoy it very much.

That's when I discovered sounding. I found the subject incredibly fascinating, and decided to give it a try. I'm an extremely cautious person, so I know I'll be as careful as possible and won't take any unnecessary chances. I've studied the subject in great detail and will continue to study it until I know the subject down cold.

In public, I may appear incredibly conservative and dull on the outside. However, there's also an adventurous side of me that's not afraid to try something different, even things that most people may find highly questionable. As long as it can be done within a reasonable safety margin, I'll do it.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73