View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 08:52 PM   #22 (permalink)
Willravel
... a sort of licensed troubleshooter.

WHAT?! GLOBAL IMPOTENCE?! AHHHH!!
Oh yeah. It's worse than asteroids, super-volcanos, zombies, vampires, and werewolves combined: no more sex (you mean coitus?).

This could happen a number of ways, but most are going to deal with an intentional biological attack. Let's say you're the new Tzar of Australia and you want to take your neighbor's land without war... sterilize the males with a virus that's tailored to attack the male reproductive organs. While this would not be an easy task, or sane, it's entirely possible. Some viruses, including HPV, have a much higher infection rate in a particular gender, and effect part of that gender's reproductive organs. If tweaked in ways I can't begin to understand, it's not impossible that a virus that's male particular could be engineered and released.

Typhoid Harry! Australia drops off Harry Dundee in Auckland and waits 100 years. Bam, the population drops off and dwindles to a very small few that learned to wear a raincoat, if you catch my meaning. Worse, though, is that std's tend to spread. A lot. If released into a populated area, an STD can become global in a surprisingly short time and people don't like to be told to keep it in their pants.

WHAT THE HECK SHOULD I DO?!
Keep it in your pants. The CDC or any government organization will likely begin to set up infrastructure for insemination so that the population can continue to reproduce. Don't shag anyone.

Yep. Hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSelfDestruct
Jesus Returns

What if means for you:
Apocalypse imminent. Remember, Jesus was the friendly, forgiving New Testament God.

What you should do:
Check for false messiah.
Repent. Rinse. Repeat.
That's it? Comon. Here, I'll start you out, and you finish it (warning, the following is massively offensive, but not intended to be serious):

Jesus is here. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!

Jesus Christ, in His infinite mercy, has blotted out the sun with his fleet of ships from the moon (that's where Jesus lives). Please remain calm. The rapture should be pretty quick and painless for Jews for Jesus (there are only like 12 of them), but if you're a gentile expect several months of running and no kosher foods (Jesus, after all, is Jewish).

Step 1: GET GUNS
Much like the zombie scenario, you will be dealing with hoards of the undead. While these undead don't feast on live human flesh, they will ingest your self-esteem and require 10% of your income, retroactively. You need to make sure that...

Now, MSD, please continue.

Last edited by Willravel; 01-14-2008 at 09:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73