View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 05:42 PM   #39 (permalink)
dksuddeth
Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by willravel
4 years at a private college and over $100k says differently, but w/e

Show me the facts that support the following (from this thread alone):

People are killing police officers because of something that hasn't happened yet? No, of course not. This is a fabrication and exaggeration. It was implemented Tuesday, and no further stories have been out about it, lest of which including incidents of police being killed over it.

This kind of language is as meaningless as "Evil-doers". No one hates freedom, lest of all me. Nothing in my post or posting history would suggest hatred of freedom.

Another fabrication and exaggeration, this time in form of a strawman. You're suggesting that in response to a law that was just passed that has nothing to do with lethal force, police will simply shoot people who refuse to give blood. It's meaningless.

Ah, the personal attack. "You don't share my extreme views, therefore you're sheep".

And again with a personal attack. Your lack of education (on everything from the forefathers to current constitutional law) does not mean that you're right and everyone else is wrong. In fact, the less educated are quite often guilty of having to try to only use common knowledge to reach their conclusions. Common knowledge only goes so far. This jumping to the holocaust, for example is probably one of the biggest slippery slope arguments ever made. I'd have to put effort into making an argument that was more of a slippery slope. An example: "If you don't take your vitamins, your immune system could be weaker, you could contract bird flu, and you could be the typhoid mary of our generation. So take your vitamins." This argument makes no sense, but can you tell me why?
wow. I thought we had been told about the attacks and so I asked you a set of serious questions, expecting some serious answers and you come back with an attempted rip of my previous posts? Were you unable to answer my serious questions honestly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by willravel
There is no suck right in our Constitution or Bill of Rights. Rights other than that are not recognized by the state. I could argue that people have a right to fresh fruit, but that hardly means that I can get it without money and access.
this only shows that you don't know how to read the constitution or the bill of rights. Neither is this the thread for that discussion. I started a thread weeks ago about that and you failed to post any significant information or opinion about it.

Now, if you're unable to answer the questions that I posed to you, maybe you should posting other non-sensical crap and attacks?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73