View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 07:42 AM   #25 (permalink)
aceventura3
Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_dux
Of course its ridiculous. Just as ridiculous as ace's response ("Speculation is speculation regardless if it comes from me or NIE") to my pointing out an NIE from last year and a national security report from several months ago (both readily available if ace really wanted to read them) that concluded, among the findings, that our invasion of Iraq has resulted in a propaganda tool for al Queda and more terrorist worldwide.
I have looked. I have not found the actual report, all I found was commentary or second hand reporting on the report. Nor have I found the methodology used to reach the conclusion reached. I don't give special credibility simply based on "title", I prefer raw data and understanding the assumptions and the methodology others use to reach their conclusions.

You referred to the report as if you had specific knowledge that may have been of interest to me. My question was a simple one.

{added}

I just clicked on the link you provided. If anyone clicks the link, they see one post and no context. Why didn't you give a link to all of the directly related posts?

If I were a cynic, I would think that was a nice trick, an attempt to deceive. I would say it was impressive. Wait, I am a cynic, and I am rarely disappointed. Never mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willravel
You read the article and then essentially asked me to go out (in the real world) and buy the book. That's a little ridiculous. I'm sure there are book stores near where you are, and that's a popular book. Go thumb through it in a Barnes and Noble for like 10 minutes. It's there. He's not the only one to have had a conversation like that with Bush. Several FBI and CIA people have come forward in the past 3-4 years with similar stories.
You made a claim, and I simply stated that if Tenant actually confirmed that claim that I would agree that Bush lied. I had not found anything supporting that Tenant actually confirmed the claim made. I stated clearly that I had not read his book nor have I heard or read everything he has said or written. You reading his book or not is your choice. I have been pretty clear and thought my position on this is pretty simple, I am not sure why it has gotten so complicated.
"A lady screams at the mouse but smiles at the wolf. A gentleman is a wolf who sends flowers."

Last edited by aceventura3; 09-13-2007 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73