View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 07:53 PM   #35 (permalink)
shakran
Tone.

Before I start responding to your comments, I feel I have to note that you're becoming insulting and hostile again. Didn't getting a temporary ban the first time teach you any lessons about this board's anti-jerk policy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dksuddeth
what a complete load of crap, but I shouldn't expect any different from a member of the media.
A vague insult that means nothing. You seem to be good at this since you resort to it every time you can't coax your mind into coming up with a logical comeback.

Quote:
SOME laws were put in place to let people know you are not supposed to violate individual rights of people.
Such as the right not to be shot by some Rambo-wannabe who thinks he's saving the day?

Quote:
Where did we go when we moved from regulation actions to regulating thoughts of crimes and the tools that are used in crimes?
This sentence was barely english, but I think you're saying you are opposed to regulating items that are used in committing crimes. I find it difficult to believe that you would want to encourage criminals by deregulating items which are meant for one purpose and one purpose only - - -killing things.

Quote:
In other words, you can't do squat against any of the real crime, so lets make feel good laws that only affect the ones that want to be law abiding.
That's your logic, not mine.

Quote:
Maybe the generally stupid people will think that we're doing the right thing.
More insults. Let's be totally open and honest with each other here. As long as you continue to act like a colossal jackass regarding this issue, you're not going to drum up support for it from anyone who didn't already support it. I don't know how the hell you manage to convince anyone of anything by talking to people like that, but it's not going to work here.

Quote:
Another bunch of crap that does NOTHING to address the real issue. Let's just smother it the best way we can so the idiots in this country will think we're doing the right thing. Makes me want to puke.
This entire paragraph says nothing except to reiterate your vitriolic, hate-filled-yet-empty-of-all-meaning arguments.

You cannot go around saying that you want guns and therefore everyone else is a dumbass, and expect us to see things from your point of view. I'm not asking you to become an expert debater here, I'm just asking you to get even the smallest clue regarding social skills so that we can have a debate rather than logical arguments from our side, and a temper tantrum from you.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73