View Single Post
Old 09-05-2006, 02:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
mandy
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by shesus
Two weeks isn't very long to start making many changes about a person. And these are appearance changes so tread with caution.

The make-up part is easy. Tell her that you love her natural look when she's not wearing make-up. Don't tell her while you're out or whatnot. Just if you're sitting around and she isn't wearing make-up say, "You are beautiful, I love seeing you natural." Or something like that.

As for the happy trail, well later on offer to shave her if you're taking a shower together. Problem solved...until it grows back. But don't make it sound like it's a bad thing. Always feed the ego while being honest. There are always at least 2 ways to tell the truth. If you aren't in sales...good luck.

Right on the button there girly girl...

Shesus is right, to start making changes in your partner after two weeks of seeing eachother isn't a very long time. but you could just be as honest as you possibly can without making her feel bad. i mean, if it's really going great after two weeks, you don't wana spoil that.

eg. when healer and i first started dating we were both too scared to even touch eachother and as time went by we became more comfortable with it and when... ( this might be a bit too much info for you or for the others but it's a good example and i don't think he'd mind me telling this story in aid of someone else and neither do i) so, in the begining, i never used to shave (just trim) and the first time he went down on me i could tell it was a bit uncomfortable for him not to mention me(seeing as it was my first time that someone had done that to me) and when he was done, i layed back on the couch in awe of this man that had made me feel soooooooooooo good and he got up onto the couch and we sat there for a while in silence.

after that, ( i think it must've been on his mind during the silence and i bet he struggled, just as you are now, to tell me what he told me next.)

he looked at me and smiled and said " you know what would be so much better for both of us?" and i smiled and was eager to find out what i could do to make that experience better cos as far as i was concerned it could not have gotten any better so i asked him "what?" and without hurting my feelings or making me feel inadequate he told me, " if you shave"

i think the way it is said plays a huge role in how the person feels afterwards. body language, where you are and what you're doing at the time.

as for the makeup thing, all i can say is just ask her why it is that she wears so much make up and after she's told you, tell her she doesn't need to. make sure she knows though that you are not asking to make her feel bad, it's just something that was on your mind.

last piece of advice, wait a little longer though, like a month or two. i mean, if it's going so great then you two will still be together in a month or so...

i hope that helps you. good luck my friend

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73