View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 03:16 AM   #134 (permalink)
Xazy
People in masks cannot be trusted

Quote:
So Ariel Sharon didnt want to deal with PM Abbas but said he will discuss peace with an elected Palestinian govt. He knew civil war or Hamas would win so his natural response would be,..."we aren't dealing with terrorists." when Hamas won. Easy one I'd say.
The hard part, of these things that most do not realize is that Abbas, Arafat, are all terrorists. That their organization was respobsible at the time of doing terrorist attacks. That none of them ever disarmed the terrorist groups. That there were documents proving that arafat while being PM, gave money to the terrorist groups for rockets... But again, they disengaged over a year ago, and what has the palestenians done besides attack, and elect a terorist organization that continues to act as a terrorist organization as their government...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana
now i heard reports of israel of targeting hezbolah stronholds in civilian populated areas. that i entirely diasgree with because that puts a large number of people in danger.
That is why they are in civilian neighborhoods. That is why that when the terrorists travel they take their kids with them as well.. operation human shield. But like infinite, said blame the terrorists. They hit you hide behind a baby, and now everyone cries look out he is trying to hit a kid. Well maybe that works a few times, but at some time the parents of the kid have to say enough you can not hide behind us.. or someone has to try to hit him anyways.

Quote:
They're not being dehumanized. Bombing infrastructure is the best possible recourse of action-- Especially when compared to using ground troops.

You are acting as if Israel is purposely targetting civilians. They are not. They're using the best possible choice which will result in the smallest number of civilian casualties.
exactly, you have no choice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by willravel
Alright, I was being a bit sarcastic, but I'm sure you get my point. It seems the interest of the populace of Lebanon isn't on everyone's minds. My sympathies are evenly divided, going to the civilians of Lebanon and Israel.

Israel is a terrorist nation, so I fail to see where this sense of moral high ground comes from. The difference, of course, is that the Lebanese government has almost no power. Israel, on the other hand, is quite powerful. If worse came to worse, I suspect that Israel could hold off Iran Syria and Egypt at once. I hope that never happens, mind you, but if it did Israel would be able to do a lot of damage. Israel even has nuclear capabilities.

Hezbollah needs to be stopped, but there are better ways than bombing civilian targets and getting nothing but collateral damage.
Really, they have not been in Lebanon for a few years.. they have been out of palestine for a year now. And they continue to attack attack attack... Interesing they are the terrorists. I guess Israelies are the ones doing rocket attacks daily, and Israelies are blowing up buses in resturaunts.. Oh no wait sorry that is wrong it is the other way around...

What way would work 'better.' What has worked with these terrorists, besides giving them all that they want.. Oh wait they want Israel not to exist, is that your solution?

Last edited by Xazy; 07-17-2006 at 03:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73