View Single Post
Old 06-20-2006, 11:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
cookmo
Insane

What's the worst thing you've ever done?

My junior year in highschool I went to a vocational school for an animal husbandry program. There were differen't stations were you would be rotated to through-out the year to learn to work in the animal care business. They were grooming, vet tech, animal laboratory, small business management(pet shop), and farming.

When I was stationed in the animal lab, you would care for all the animals that one might might find in a testing lab, and learn how to track their stats. We had rats, mice, gerbils, hamsters, rabbits. Probobly a few other types to. Some times the animal population would become over crowded, and would need to be controlled. on one such occasion, my teacher told me to gather up all of the babies, and put them in zip lock bags, and put them in the freezer. He said that they would not feel any pain that way,just go to sleep. My other option was to poke them through the back of the skull,which I never could have done. Once they were dead they would go to an orginization that cared for injured, large predatory birds, such as hawks and vultures.

I did not want to do this, but I had to, or I would have gotten kicked out of the program, and lost a year of highschool. Some people would not think that what I did was that bad, but to me It stands to be the thing in my life that I feel most guilty for doing. Mainly because I felt that it was wrong, but did it anyway for self promotion. I am spiritual, and believe in judgement, and I feel that one day, when I am being judged for my sins, that this will be the first on the list.

Thanks for listening, as this is a way to purge my self. If anyone else feels like sharing, whats the worst thing you've ever done?

In the eyes of the law, I'm positive I have done many other things that would be considered unlawful/wrong. But thats not not what this thread is about. If you murdered someone, please keep it to yourself

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62