Thread: psychic?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 09:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mojo_PeiPei
Kiss of Death

I got one that stems from work.

Used to do over nights at my job, so I would sleep over twice a week. As it happens being a newer staff I often got stuck sleeping down in the basement. I never liked working in the basement at night, as the place had a different feeling to it from the rest of the house. To start it was "just a feeling", every once in a while I would find myself doing double takes, irked me a little but I thought I was just being paranoid. Then one night while sleeping a found myself in one of the most intense situations of my life. I find myself waking up suddenly, and I just did not feel right. All my hair on my body was standing on end, and I can not even put into words the feeling that over took my body. It was a feeling of complete terror and fright, I have never felt anything so intense. Once I was able to free myself from the initial hold of the feeling I ran upstairs. I was so rattled I stayed upstairs all night, I even wrote my resignation which my mom later talked me out of doing. From that point on I had refused to do asleeps down stairs.

Sure enough though I got schduled for another one a few weeks later, seeing as to all the staff I worked with had had experiences in the house or the basement, I was forced to sleep down stairs at their refusal and pulling of seniority. I slept in the downstairs living room with all the lights on. At first I had a little trouble sleeping but I was able to fall asleep for a few hours. Then around 4-5am, I was awoken, with the same feeling as the prior experience only this time I saw something. It was person walking through the room. It was not one of the clients I cared for, as his room was in the direction the person was walking towards; on that note apperence was completely opposite. It could've have been the awake staff as again, apperence was at opposite ends of the spectrum. That morning I told the two staff who worked upstairs what had happened. They said that that night they had noticed alot of activity upstairs (just about all the night staff had experiences), they said they caught glimpses of someone walking through the upstairs hallway, the awake said he saw someone standing down the hallway from the kitchen.

My friends who worked there always would rip me until they both had a simultaneous experience where one of our clients had awoken and appeared rattled. He was non-verbal and was trying to tell them what happened. Being at night most of the lights in the house were off, including the offstairs hallway. A few moments later in between the client talking to the staff in the living room, the hallway light turned on. My friends were annoyed because they thought that the second client upstairs had woken up from his house mate. My friend got up and went to the hallway to meet the client, only problem was he wasn't there an his door was closed with him sleeping inside. After that they stopped ripping on me.

Nothing wicked cool, just my own personal account. Don't know what exactly happened, I had several smaller experiences, but these two were most defining. I hate the paranormal, really scares me, I suppose in that sense I hope I am not "sensitive", it is something I try to suppress.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73