View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 04:26 PM   #73 (permalink)
shakran
Tone.

I'm only going to respond to what you addressed to me. The stuff you said to the others is largely wrong as well, but I'll leave it to them to debunk it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanotech
Sorry, but no. Every verse came on the profit was written on the paper was written. It didn’t come as a whole book at one. These papers then became so much that they had to write a book. They got the papers and copied them in the order they came from on a book, without changing a letter.

As I said changing the text is considered a sin. There were a few attempts by people who meant harm to change few letters of the Quran and distribute it thinking it wouldn’t be noticed. But then they were stopped. Saudia Arabia is main country that does the task of printing and making sure all Qurans distributed as the original.
I know that it is considered a sin now. But before it was widely distributed as a text, it was recited orally. Or are you suggesting that the Prophet somehow figured out a system for mass distribution of text long before the invention of the printing press that made mass distribution of text possible?

Quote:
I have proved God’s existence through:
1- 1400 years ago events are coming true (not mentioned yet)
That's not proof.
Quote:
2- Miracles of science:
a- pork meat to be harmful
Contaminated pork is not a miracle of science. It is also not proof.

Quote:
b- Sand as a cleaner
What?!?!

Quote:
c- Structure of the mountain (not mentioned yet)
Then mention it. Don't say you've proved something based on something you haven't even said.

Quote:
d- Other miracles will be shown on a new paged named “miracles” or similar
How about showing them here? And then prove that 1) they happened and 2) Allah made them happen.

Quote:
3- Miracle of the human anatomy and intelligent design wins by elimination. Evolution cannot create humans => superior life. Aliens created man and made him the superior and give him all the universe and vanished from the whole universe without a trace or a note or a book or a skeleton or anything? Very unlikely. Lets assume aliens made humans.. But aliens would be normal beings, of skeleton and muscle. So who created the Aliens? Only a supreme being as God can create Aliens.
Many of us have already shown you how you are completely wrong about this. If you will not listen, then further discussion is pointless, no?

Quote:
If and only if, God did create Aliens and Aliens created man, then why and why might you, did the Aliens make a book from God where they say that God made the universe and they say in the Quran that God gave the universe to all human beings? They should have said he gave the universe to all human beings and the Aliens as well.
I think first you should say where the aliens came in to this debate. . . .

Quote:
Therefore by elimination:
Neither evolution nor Aliens did create humans
God is the only Supreme Being left that could create humans
This doesn't even make sense.

Quote:
Now more about Aliens:

There is no way I say that science will ever find a life stronger or even more intelligent than human beings. It is simple; there is are verses in the last few pages of the Quran which gives us this info without spending billions of dollars of the US taxpayers’ money trying to find aliens:
Sorry, but once again you are using a book of faith to attempt to prove a scientific assertion. That displays a lack of logic, and a lack of scientific understanding.

Quote:
I insist on this point and say science has tried and tried and tried and will keep trying and trying and spending billions but it will not find anything. The budget for this thing (extraterrestrial search) is getting less btw because they are realizing it’s useless.
This is what you BELIEVE. What you take on FAITH. And that's really the whole point of this isn't it? What you take on FAITH is different from what you can PROVE. You cannot EVER prove faith. Otherwise it wouldn't be faith. Your constant attempts to (illogically) justify your faith is an insult to that faith. Believe what you want. Have faith. If you truly believe and truly have faith in this, you do not need to prove it to anyone.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73