View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 12:14 PM   #48 (permalink)
tecoyah
Illusionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanotech
Hello, I’m new here. I work in the domain of advanced web development solutions, Portals and e-commerce. I believe in God and have the interest of exploring and hearing all kinds of opinions, objective and scientific analysis to the detail and discussions.

There's a lot of proof about God's existence, I’ll just mention a few now:

1- The universe could have not come by accident because a little change in the big bang would have made earth’s creation impossible.

yet....the simple fact we exist is no proof of a God entity

2- All planets in our solar system cannot hold life except earth. Nipton and Pluto are 270 degrees below zero. That’s almost zero Kelvin degrees, the state when atoms stop to move and condense making huge mass and gravity impossible for any life.

There may very well be life on other planets in this solar system, we are infants in this exploration, but the lack is no proof of a God entity existing.

3- Mercury and the planet after are several hundred degrees in heat. Mercury, the closest to sun gets 40 degrees cold below zero when not facing the sun. At the same its surface gets 400 degrees hot when facing the sun.

There are creatures that exist on earth, that would likely survive in the temperatures of Mars. But regardless...the lack thereof would not prove a God enities existance.

4- Everything, tons of things I’ve researched and read, indicate that any slight change in the earth’s atmosphere, anatomy, etc would make life impossible.

You are misinterpreting the Data most likely, as Life exists in extremes even on this planet. Nevertheless....such a theory would not prove God exists.

5- Scientific evidence shows that if the big bang was a little stronger, 1 in a billion, planets would have been moving apart and our solar system wouldn’t exist

There is no defined "strength" for the Big Bang...as it is but a theory, and not well understood. If indeed you have some Data I have not seen concerning said strength...please post it....even though it would not prove the existance of a God.

6- If the big bang was just a little less strong, it would have collapsed before earth would have been created

See Above^^^^^

7- One miracle of the Quran which came 1400 years ago said in a verse that there are 7 Heavens (skies). Heavens in the Quran refer to as skies. Indeed, the number of skies above earth is seven. Ionosphere, ozone layer, helium layer, others. They are scientifically proven as seven layers but I don’t remember the names now. Each layer has a vital function to life.

This statement deserves no comment for obvious reasons, and does not provide proof of a God.

8- The nasal canal holds mucus and it has a layer filled with millions of tiny leg shaped protrusions (cilia) like the arms of the squid and above them is the mucus layer. These legs move the mucus in a continuous matter to our mouth so we can spit or swallow. The mucous layer has two sides. One is slippery (the side of the legs which shift the mucus) and one is sticky so that it can stick to the bacteria and inferior bodies that touch it. These bodies come from our breathing. If this micro tiny layer was upside down humanity would have not existed and every baby would catch disease and die when he was born. Because then, the cilia would stick to the mucous and cannot move and the microbes would slide on the other slippery side of the mucous and enter our mouth immediately. Therefore evolution cannot be true because this thing could not have come step by step. Beings and humans have incredibly large complexity inside that science have proven it impossible to have these come in step by step as evolution says. Because ONE and only ONE change in the billions of components that creatures are made of would have made it impossible to survive. Therefore it is impossible that the creatures would have existed without one thing as the cilia and then mated and revolutionized and had cilia. Because if they don’t have the complex structure of the cilia and the mucous layer they would have died from the beginning without the chance of having sexual intercourse and reproducing through evolution.

This is....very close to the most rediculous thing I have ever read, and has absolutely nothing to do with proiving a God entity exists.

9- Evolution has been proven by science now to be false. Evolution will not make a new species. If you mate different types of dogs you will get a different breed of dog but it’s still a dog. You cannot get a dog with aqua features like fins so that the can swim better in the sea..

Evolution is by far the best explanation for life as we know it, yet has nothing to do with the creation of life....understand the theory, before you attempt to debunk it....it also has nothing to do with God.

10- Science now says that the world came from the big bang. The big band was in the beginning a point of:
• infinite mass
• infinite gravity
• zero volume

11- Therefore the universe was created from nothing. That is the act of God

12- God can exist in a different time space or world therefore time is something he created

13- God knows the future because he is not bound by time.

14- Every human has a free will and every human will have a time of death and hell or heaven destiny known by God before his creation. This is because God can know time backwards, from the end to the beginning. Because he is not bound by time. So he gives you the choice of life but he knows if you are going to heaven or earth before you were born. (number 14 is based on my analysis)

15- God is not obliged to show himself to humans. In the Quran he says if you (the community) is not going to be believe he will replace them with ones whom he will love and they will love him and he will inherit them the land which the previous ones were one. He gave us the whole universe, complex bodies, blessings, life, mating, fruit and everything. He made all creatures under the control of human beings and he told us through many profits of his existence. He does not need to do more if you don’t believe.

16- You will know that God exists when you believe in him and pray to him. How? Because your life will improve and he will bless and you will have prosperity in all ways. God wants you to believe so he will bless you.

17- Human beings don’t have the power to see God. In the Quran, one of the early profits (Moses or Abraham) asked God to see him. God said that you cannot see him. But the profit insisted. So God said he will reveal to the mountain. The mountain then broke down and came to pieces from the revelation of God.

18- The final Major Blessing on human beings in the Quran. It says in the Quran that only those who enter the heaven will be given the blessing to see God. God says to the people of the heaven: “Wouldn’t I show you my blessing? The people said: You gave us everything and the heavens, what more could we want? He said “to see my face”. The people said “yes, we want to see your face”. Then he gave them the power to see him and it was the most beautiful revelation in the heavens. And then the revelation ended and God will not reveal to anyone.” These are verses I translated from the Quran

Having read the Qu'ran....my interpretation of the text seems a bit different from yours....but regardless. Nothing you have posted even comes close to Proving a God exists.....and nothing you post ever will. This is reality, sorry.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73