View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 01:32 AM   #67 (permalink)
gotekix
Upright

I'm glad to see so many other people on this forum that get CSP and HSP. I've been getting them since I was about 10 years old. An episode of CSP or HSP happens to me maybe once every month, but during times of stress it could be about once a week. I've gotten pretty used to CSP, so when it happens I try so hard to move my finger or toe (kind of like the bride in Kill Bill wiggling her big toe haha) which will usually get me out of it. However, HSP still scares the shit out of me nearly every time.

During HSP I see crazy things and also feel immense pain. I once fell asleep on the couch on my stomach and saw this weird dark matter approaching me. I tried to scream but I couldn't. The dark matter demon thingy then attacked me and started to choke me for a good 10 to 15 seconds. I then woke up coughing and darted out of the living room.

Another time I was on a Greyound bus and I guess I started to fall asleep (I wasn't to aware of it because I hadn't willfully closed my eyes) when suddenly everything got dark outside of the bus got dark because we entered a tunnel. I saw each person on the bus turn into a demon and start talking in some unknown tongue. This lasted for about 2-3 minutes, in which I was scared shitless. Some of them were just staring at me which made me even more scared.

I've confronted aliens, vampires, demons, scary midgets, an 8 year old zulu child with a spear, cloaked beings, an 18th century parliament member with a powdered wig, and a kabuki masked person with a dagger. Sometimes they say weird things that don't really make much sense to me, other times they just stay silent. It still scares the living shit out of me when it happens because I'm powerless and everything seems so real. These episodes can last anywhere up to 10-15 minutes.

These occurances happen so often to me that I can sometimes control them. When I feel myself getting powerless, I focus really hard on a place I want to go or thing that I want to see then suddenly I'm there and I have full control of my surroundings, yet I can still feel things. It's sort of like lucid dreaming but I don't think it's exactly that. When I dream I don't feel things in the dream, I only see them, but when this happens I can. It's similar to being in the Matrix I guess, it's surreal and you can do whatever you want if you harness the power and focus your energy.

It's a gift when I can control it, but a terror when the hallucinations control me. By the way, it happens to me no matter which position I sleep in. Maybe someone has had similar experiences.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73