View Single Post
Old 06-16-2005, 10:28 PM   #20 (permalink)
Rdr4evr
Banned

Despite whether you believe this video to be poorly edited or mere propaganda doesn’t change the fact that what is displayed is the reality of this unjust war. What you are witnessing are murdered children and civilians being abused and harassed verbally and physically. Just because a video may not display the truth that you agree with, or the truth you don’t wish to see doesn’t discount its validity.

This video alone is not what led me to the conclusion of my feelings towards the American military, but there are countless more atrocities and disgusting acts of murder and abuse committed by the American soldiers. You know, every time an American atrocity arises, the argument that it is isolated and don’t represent the majority pop up, but that is beginning to hold little water after you see or hear about a new crime every day. There are tons of videos and images displaying the war crimes of the Americans, but at the same time, not all atrocities are caught on tape. It just happens that a few moronic marines decided to videotape or take a picture of their moronic actions not thinking of the consequences if they were caught. Imagine all of the war crimes committed off camera, not everyone is stupid enough to tape themselves murdering innocent people, but that doesn’t mean they don’t.

The “it’s their job” argument is really tired as well. It’s as if they never had a choice besides the military. The truth is, everyone has a choice and free will to join or otherwise, everyone knows that by joining that they are selling their soul (and brain for that matter) to the devil because they may end up going to war and killing innocent civilians. Now, not all military personnel are sick and twisted jarheads who get off on killing, but that doesn’t discount the fact that they knew what they were getting themselves into, and for this, they deserve no sympathy. I don’t care what they thought they joined for, whatever propaganda non-sense they gave into, but don’t expect me to be feeling sorry if you are traumatized because you killed several children and/or innocent bystanders in general. Next time think before getting yourself in an unjust situation in which you are commanded to do something that you know is wrong and may kill innocent people. They deserve the sympathy, not the soldier who murders them. I don’t care what they are told to do; they have the choice not do, despite the consequences.

Also, Mantus regardless of your feelings or my feelings toward the American military, I understand and appreciate your response. We are living our comfortable lives completely oblivious to the hell that is on the other side of the planet. You see, the American media is filled with lies and is completely biased, they never speak the truth. It is important that you see the realities of this god forsaken planet, and if you wish I will provide you with footage.

The truth of this war is that the Iraqi resistance is defeating the Americans, which is why they are still in Iraq fighting, and will possibly be there for another 4 years according to Cheney. You see, the brave Mujahideen will not cower in the face of the enemy, they don’t have much more to live for like Americans, no video games, McDonalds, reality TV, or anything else really, all they have is their God and belief, and for this they will gladly die, while removing as many enemy forces as possible. There is no way in hell that there have only been 1800 American casualties; American graves have been dug up in Fallujah with American corpses to hide casualties.

Tens of thousands of innocent civilians have died at the hands of the American war machine, the “liberation” has failed severely and the mission has not, nor will it ever be accomplished. For every freedom fighter killed, 10 more will take his place, for every civilian killed; the family of the innocent will seek revenge. America will not win this war nor will they win the war on “terror”, as not only are they the number 1 international terrorists, but the global community is getting restless and will eventually rise up. Alliance ships will be formed. American foreign policy isn’t helping their cause and karma will eventually hit.

I have tons of stories, videos and pictures (it’s just a shame that we can’t post pics of children, as there are tons of dead ones from Iraq that need to be seen) that I will continue to post displaying these American crimes later on, I must search for them. I will post a few below though. Once again, if you wish Mantus I will show you tons of footage of the resistance destroying the Americans as well, or things you don’t see on TV in general, either PM me or let me know.

I’m going to compile some more videos and post them later on.

And for those who want me to "admit I am anti US"...I won't because I am not. I am anti US govt and all those who support them, which fortunately is about 60 % americans.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73