View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 06:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
Manx
Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by j8ear
As far as "fantasy" is concerned, unfortunately repeatedly utter something is a fantasy does not make it so, and regardless, remains irrelevant to the discussion.
So you're now claiming to have proof of the beginning of life? That is the only means by which to deny your belief that a fetus is life is anything but a fantasy.
Quote:
1. I have no desire to control anyone's life. Please stop saying it, as if, once again, doing so leaves you with the dillusion that it becomes so.
You've been arguing for it for many posts now. But if you prefer to think of yourself as one who doesn't seek to control other people, so be it. I can't force you to open your eyes to the obvious nature of your actions.
Quote:
2. "Fantasy" is used to control lives all the time. Take sobriety check points for example. The Supreme Court used flawed and fantastical data to declare that the drunk driving epidemic was so pervasive that suspension of probable clause and other search and seizure restrictions was warranted on the alter of compelling governement interest in preventing this non-existent threat to society. Fantasy prevailed, control exerted. Reality stings.
Essentially, you're now claiming that some set of figures was false, the Supreme Court unequivocally knew those figures were false but declared a judgement specifically based on the figures being true?

I don't believe you. I don't even think you believe it - rather, you're trying to equate a judgement of the Supreme Court with fantasy, where no fantasy existed even if misinformation may have. No. The fantasy you have that you are the arbiter of knowledge of the beginning of life is not even close to comparable.
Quote:
Have one...spare us all the fruit of your patheticness...but don't demand appeasement or acceptance for your weakness and poor decision making skills. You deserve derision, redicule and scorn. You need to LEARN.
roachboy nailed it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62