View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 08:30 PM   #29 (permalink)
Willravel
... a sort of licensed troubleshooter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCB
1. True, the thread was about Iran but I didn't feel the article was worthy enough for it's own thread. So I went to the closest thing.
Fair enough. That's your call. I suppose I took it as you trying to relate the two topic directly, and I was a bit confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCB
2. Will, come on. Where in that post was roach trying to make the point that I repeat the Admin's words?
He, like myself, was basing his opinion of your overall message on many posts. Your overall message includes the belief that people who openly critisize the administration as being 'America bashers' and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCB
3. Where am I parroting the Admin's words? That's just a way for liberals (and yes, I will group a number of members here into that category) to dismiss conservative points of view. In fact, I'll say that there is far more sheepishness on the Left than there is on the right. Wait until there are threads on immigration, the budget, script drugs, ect.. and you'll see true conservative ideals come out. Truth be known, I think Bush is far to liberal
Liberal is too much of a blanket term. It is dangerous because it groups together Democrats and Libertarians, for example. Those are two very different groups. Bush is too liberal? He's following the Wolfowitz doctorine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCB
4. Come on, Will!! Is it not funny as shit for France to be threatening someone with military action??? This sort of humor transcends party lines
Perhapse I was a bit short on this. My apologies. What's the difference between French vanilla and regular vanilla? Cowardace (that was from Conan O'Brian).

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebell
I must have missed the post where he supported our government.
I'm sure the next thing that the government does that's right and doesn't support the neo-con globalist revolution roachboy will be willing to support. Until then, he is totally correct in doing what he can to raise awarness.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62