View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 08:55 AM   #126 (permalink)
MoonDog
Psycho

I was actually sexually assaulted by another man when I was a freshman in college. I did something that was bad enough to get my ass bounced from school and got caught by a student patrol. The guy was probably a junior or senior. When he and his partner caught me, the other guy was told to go away, that he'd "handle it". Then he calmly explained that I had some options, and I could let him blow me or get kicked from school.

Well, by the time my pants were dropped, I kicked him in the stomach with the point of my foot and told him that we could forget that this ever happened, or I could go to public safety and file assault charges, then go to the university to file harassment charges. He told me to get the fuck away while he was gasping for air...glad I had pants around my ankles, cuz I would have probably driven my foot right through him otherwise. I don't think I've been horribly scarred because of that experience...but it was scary as hell for a 17-yr old guy from a rural community.

On a much lighter note, I was a cheerleader in college. As luck would have it, a cheerleader that had left the squad looked a lot like me, and shared the same name. He was widely reputed to be gay, or at least bi. There were often cases of mistaken identity. The best of those was when I was at a fraternity party. There I was with all my friends, wearing my cheerleading squad jacket and drinking my face off. A girl across the room caught my eye because she had on a very tight shirt with many buttons up the front, and it accentuated a VERY large chest.

Well, I was quite entranced for the whole party because every time I caught site of her again, she had unbuttoned a button, until a very generous amount of cleavage was exposed. After a couple hours of this, I was standing with my friends when she came over and started dancing pretty close to me. Pretty soon, her dancing became more of a "standing lap dance" on my crotch, at which point it dawned on me that she might be interested in me. I should point out that I was always very clueless with the ladies - they always had to hit me over the head, because I would miss all the "signals".

Anyhow, we ended up having sex at her place, then walking to my place for more sex. Then we hooked up the next night for more sex. Then we broke it off. Turns out she had seen me and mentioned to her friends that I was cute, only to hear that I was that "gay cheerleader" and that she had no chance. She then bet her friends that she could get me interested, which leads to the events I described above with her magically unbuttoning shirt!

That was one experience where being identified as gay really helped me out!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62