View Single Post
Old 02-10-2005, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ribs
Upright

Girlfriend pregnant from fingering

...I can't believe what is happening now. I visited my girlfriend in college and we did more than we usually do. We only kissed before and this time I fingered her and she HJ me. Well... ok you can't get pregnant from something like that.. or so I thought.

I thought if I dont put my penis close to her vagina we are safe... well 4 days after I left she says her boobs hurt. They hurt for a day or two only. Now I am going to visit her again (last time I visited her was 3 weeks ago). Her period was due about 5-6 days ago and It didnt happen. Fuck I was hoping sore boobs were cause that was the first time I sucked on them.

This is so screwed up. FUCKING precum or some shit like that must have gotten on my hand or something before I fingered her. This is ridiculus. I never even thought about that. I thought I was being completely safe and they day I left I realized that might have happened but such a low chance that touching your precum then fingering her is gonna get her pregnant. Now the missed period... omfg

Some stuff about me and her. We are both 18, almost 19. We live one state away. And there is 100% trust between us. I know you might say that she probobly cheated, but I know she didn't. She was scared of penises before we did that stuff. There is NO QUESTION about cheating.

Now what even worse stuff. I am American, she is Thai. She is the daughter of a thai diplomat. Strict conservative Thai parents. We both have big plans for college and school after that.

Now the worse. I never really talked about abortion to her but I think she is against it. Considereing all the shit a kid would give us. Her parents would probobly hate her, not hate but be completely devastated. She cant wear a even slightly sex shirt cause it is bad image of the parents. Think what a pregnancy would do. Thai people are weird that way it would be such a fucking mess. They would hate me too. My parents love me and trust me so much that would all be destroyed. Worse thing that could ever happen. And I always thought I was so freakin carefull. If I even knew there was a .000000001 chance of her getting pregnant I wouldnt have done it.

Now the only thing that could make me ok is if she got an abortion. [edit] removed stuff about shit you dont have to hear about [edit] Maybe drugs and shit can make me feel better about this crap even although I never touched a cig in my life. Can that stuff really make you feel better and make it seem like your problems are gone?

Maybe I can convince her to get an abortion maybe not. Hopefully I will be able to cause I love her so much, I cant believe this happened. It would ruin her life.

[Edit] I'm gonna wait one more week so stress doesnt change her peroid more, then tell her she might be pregnant and tell her to get tested. She doesn't know the signs of pregnancy yet. So far she has had sore boobs, big appetite -especially meat-, and missed period. We even joked about how this would be the worse possible thing that could happen a while back.

Last edited by Ribs; 02-10-2005 at 09:43 PM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54