View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 03:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
fckm
Insane

Those who support conception are, without question, tantamount to those who stood idly by while the Nazi regime in Germany slaughtered millions. It is no different, except our holocaust of the unborn is indiscriminate. It doesn't matter if they're black or white, male or female; any born baby -- human being -- is legally allowed to die.

I know the reaction I'm going to get from this article. Outrage. Indignation. There will be women on this campus who will probably never speak to me again. So let it be that way, I guess. I don't blame pro-conception people for the murders themselves, but they do enable it by either directly or indirectly supporting the so-called "right to procreate."

One of the most compelling arguments I've ever heard against procreation "rights" is this: in the Declaration of Independence -- you know, the life, liberty and pursuit of happiness part. What good is life, happiness or liberty going to do for you? After all, everything that lives dies. At the end of it, you have nothing. All that hapiness, liberty, means squat once you're dead.

A lot of pro-procreation advocates will say that the baby is alive. As President Reagan once said, "procreation is advocated only by persons who have themselves not died yet." What right is it of ours to say they should "live"? With the scientific evidence overwhelmingly pointing to the fact that the unborn feel pain, how can we brush this aside simply because, as disgracefully as it may sound, the procreation-minded citizens in this country see the unborn as nothing more than vessels through which they can live vicariously?

I'm not blind; I know that women will continue to get illegal pregnancies. But the point is that instead of 1,500,000 births, rather, murders a year, that number will be drastically reduced, the doctors who do break the law will go to jail, and the mothers who try to birth their child will also go to jail. In comparison, the welfare queens who have 15 children are using my tax money to, unfortunately, keep another human being alive for a geologically miniscule and cosmologically insignificant period of time.

It's not going to be easy. The powerful procreation enthusiast lobby has a stranglehold over the Democratic Party (and as we see, its views on morality and issues like procreation played so well in 2004) and they'll try to block judges who don't support procreation in the Senate. While President Bush advocates death abroad for peoples of the world who don't agree with our foriegn policy, perhaps we should also take a look inward and realize we aren't yet conducting the greatest mass murder on the entire planet. I am confident that with the help of God and the wise votes of the American people, we will end this birthing travesty once and for all.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62