View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004, 08:03 AM   #29 (permalink)
K-Wise
It's All About The Ass!!

So um Halx...if you were going to buy the things you NEEDED anyway and they already bought them for you...couldn't you just use the money you save by NOT having to buy these things to go out and buy the things you want? Granted I don't think I'll ever be in dire need of a kettle...which prolly ran about 15 bucks? But ya know just saying.

Christmas definitely has spiritual significance for me and my family but this year it didn't. Pops had to work and my sister and brother in law invited us over to their house out of town for a big Christmas dinner. My other sister didn't want to go and my mom wasn't feeling all to well so we didn't go . Thats my only rant. My mom didn't feel too well because she was bored and tired..not because she was sick...if she had went to spend time with her grand-daughter and family she would have forgotten all about that like I do...sure it would have came back when you went home but at least you'd have fun for that short time. My sister didn't want to go because she doesn't like the idea of socializing with all my sisters friends and in-laws (Who have now become my friends by association) because she doesn't know them so she thinks she would have felt weird. So alas we did nothing. We went and had Christmas dinner at The Kettle . Delicious Christmas chicken strips. So I felt tired and sick, woulda been nice to have gone and forgotten all about that but we didn't. So I ended up crashing out around 10:00. I did get to spend Christmas eve with my Bro n Law, sister and niece though so that was nice.

My gifts at least were very nice. I got a few CD's(Damien Rice - O, Queens Greatest Hits, Mos Def - The New Danger), I got a really nice shirt which I wore yesterday for nothing (I looked handsome too), I got a nice little stereo with a remote that I picked out for my room, I got some kick ass house slippers with rubber souls so I don't have to be duct-taping them up everytime they start tearing...I really wanted some a those. They're warm n toasty wearin em right now , I got a Cool Water box set with the cologne, Body Wash, and Deoderant...I think thats about it. Good stuff as far as gifts go, just wish it coulda had the family element...thats the part I enjoy the most I could care less about the gifts. Sis is here though so thats good I don't get to see her very often and we're going to see my other sis sometime today probably because she forgot some stuff at our house..(Baby wipes, her purse!) and that will be nice. I hope we stay for a while. Might not be the WORST Christmas I've ever had just that I've had some better ones. Yeah...

Asta!!

It ain't goodbye, it's see ya later! I'll miss you guys! - Asta!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73