View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 08:22 AM   #48 (permalink)
HR186S
Upright

This happens to me alot. In fact it happened only a few hours ago, which is why i am here . Heres what happened.
Sometimes, just out of the blue, (probably once a month, maybe less) i get this feeling of exhaustion. Its night time, about 7-9pm and i just feel tired. Usually im a night person and stay awake till 3-4am. Well anyway, i go to my bed and either get in or lie on top. I slowly drift myself off to sleep, by breathing slowly and not moving an inch. I sleep on my back probably 90% of the time. Well anyway i get this feeling when im trying to sleep that my eyes are slowly opening, i notice this because light comes in and i start seeing my room. I picture this and then close my eyes again and the same thing happens. My eyes slowly open. At this point i have been lying still for quite a while. I could probably move if i wanted to, but i just stay still.
Now, i get these visions, in my eyes (or brain, i dont know) Now its probably just me moving my eyes around in my head, but i see swirling light, and try to follow it. This is usually accompanied by floods of energy starting in my head and moving through my body (This seems to relax me even more and feels awesome). Im all concious of all this happening, and try to get more of these "floods" happening. Usually moving my eyes around and staring down, up, sideways does it. This can sometime take a while, I'm just laying there motionless in a trance like state fully aware of what i'm doing.
Now sometimes i can enter a lucid dream state from this "trance" where i eventually fall asleep and start to dream. I think of things in my head and they appear in front of me. I can start flying sometimes too.
Or this can happen.
I am fully aware that i'm asleep, and i cant move my body. However this doesnt worry me. I start to fly but i cant see anything, only light (flickers of white lights, sort of like stars everywhere, moving) Ok so here i am floating around minding my own business enjoying myself. This is where it gets freaky. I start to hear voices. No visions (well nothing that looks like anything), just the blackness or space with the little lights everywhere. Most of these voices talk to me, in a normal voice. I know what theyre saying. They tell me where to go, where to float. Other voices however are dark and evil. They yell at me. I cannot picture anything, they just yell really loud, bursting into my head.
One of these dreams i had. I was sleeping at my ex's house and i floated off her bed, and well, after some trick flying about and enjoying myself I landed on the bed perfectly. In a loud, clear voice when i land i hear this.
"In One Year, I Will Come"
I absolutely shit myself, and try to wake myself up. I cannot move of course, so i picture myself getting up in my dream. I stumble out of bed, and walk across the corridor. I fall into the door of the opposite the room. (This is clear as day, well maybe a bit blurry around the edges.) And call out to my girlfriend at the time. Im trying to call her name but she is just sitting there on a chair on the pc. I can see her. I call, and call, and call. Finally i get woken up by her. She tells me she could here me murmering her name from the other room, and came over to see if i was alright.

The dream that just happened before however was slightly different. I got yelled at, to go to a certain place, if i wanted to continue. (This voice just pops in my head, without warning, no visual clues etc) This startles me and i wake myself up panic striken. I realise its a dream and fall asleep again. Almost instantly i feel myself float back to where i was before. I hear another voice, this time even louder, scream at me. He says something like... "You have to go here, so you've decided to huh? well i'm coming with you." This totally freaks me out because the same thing just happened, and BAM! it happened again. I try to wake myself up, and of course i cant move, panic stricken i cannot move, i use all my strength just to move my arm. I have the feeling that if i don't wake up I'll die. I move my arm, and open my eyes. My heart is pounding a million miles per hour, and im a little sweaty.

Other dreams i've had i picture myself looking at an image of my room, and sure enough when i wake myself up after a panic that i cant move, when i open my eyes its the exact same image.

This stuff has got me freaked out, the weirdest part is i know when it will happen, (When i get tired all of a sudden, and a strong urge to nap). I really wanted to continue that dream before, but these people yelling at me and warning me always freak me too much and i wake myself up. I want the courage to follow through for once!

By the way, nothing did come after 1 year, well at least i don't think it did....

I also get those random voices in my head when im trying to sleep. "Nah i think its this way" or "I dont think so" but these are voices of people i know. like my mother, brother, friends etc... The big booming voice in my dreams i dont know who it is... All i know is its evil, and damn scary.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73