Thread: Meme Wars
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2004, 05:09 PM   #34 (permalink)
Zdragva
Upright

What??? your surprised to find out that mankind has been wandering around in a semi dream like state thinking the world is great and to buy pepsi when the truth is the reality of everyday existanze has been carefully eased out of us by traffic jams pop tunes and fast food? pfft, weak guys. Most people know something of the state of what i call 'existance' and thats basiclly everything there is. however most people although they know something. are horrifically afraid of the reality that exists beyond the couch and the 9-5 job and indeed are totally ignorant of the real problems there are. I believe most people think that as long as they do their normal thing then no matter what problems there is the people who lead them will save them, thats the basic belief that even if they die their children will be protected, or a lot dont worry about what happens after their dead really. well here's something for you ppl worrying about the unpaid bills, recent scientific investigations have discovered that the sun seems to be emitting far less of a particular object than it should, the implication is that its possible the core of the sun has gone out, and that supernova could occur at anytime, and not in galactic terms of millions of years, but worst case tomorrow. get ur government to save you then. and thats ONE of a series of mega and not so mega problems we face as a species and if it happens as a person. And you look to statisctics and science textbooks and point out articles on the web that slate this idea of supernova when WE SHOULD BE LOOKING UP TO MAKE SURE I dont want to say we're doomed but what i do want to ask is for the majority of mankind to WAKE UP and become the fearless explorative, never give up homo sapiens that pulled us out of africa and onto every single corner of this entire planet. Open ur eyes to the VAST damage we are doing to the only place we know of ANYWHERE that can support LIFE for gods sake!! i get angry but simply try to understand what my previous sentence actually says. There is a miracle at work that we exist that much is true, whether its a divine miracle or just the longest bet ever paying off, but its a miracle we are here. i mean we EACH actually exist, there is me writing this as a fully alive person with my own ME and there is you reading this, those two objects me and you, are beyond me being able to write about, cop out ending but what can you say about being alive as a human?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73