View Single Post
Old 07-06-2004, 10:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
skier
Rawr!

I finally got back from my psychology class god damn it was so long after not having enough sleep last night. Wow I feel like my brain is fried and I have to work a 8 hour shit at boosterjuice still. crazy stupid world. At least I had time to excersize last night I hate it when I feel weak because I haven't gone in a while. This class looks like more work than I thought, it's way intensive I have to do a LOT of reading and studying to pull it off. Reduce my hours to part time at boosterjuice right away. Need this, I love the options school is giving me. THhe other night I got a call from shallu and we talked for a while. She has such a sexyx voice I can't wait until we go out. She sent me a picture of herself like as a modeling picture but I can't figure out if it's authentic or not. I haven't seen her in like two months so maybe she's gotten hotter but that pic is badass. I put it up in the request forum hoping that if it's fake at least I can call her on it. Ah well that's life. I don't have to go to work for a few hours maybe I can get a nap or something. Is three hours enough for a nap too much not enough i'm not sure. there is a can of peaches sitting on my desktop right in front of me that's making me hungry. On the way home close oto my house I saw these people making burgers I suspect selling them cheap, maybe I will get one of those, I love burgers from BBQ grills so yummy.. My house smells like cat piss again. I'm not sure if it's because there is cat piss maybe on the carpet somewhere and when my basement flooded it released it again or something, but I have no idea how to get rid of it. Driving me nuts enough to think about buying a black light to find it. a black light would be kind of cool to have anyway. I saw these radioactive marbles online that glow in black light and it would be a great conversation starter. Like in my bedroom or something. Damn it's a mess in here I got the huge rasterbation poster I was going to put up like 2 months ago and it's still sitting on the floor, waiting to be taped together. No desire to finish it at present. Maybne If i get totally bored I will do it, or at least decide to be done with it and throw it out. It took a fair amount of cash to print it out though I don't want to just chuck that all away. I'm such an impulse addict because of my ADHD It's so hard to control sometimes. I bought a playstation 2 at christmas because the television told me to. So many ads for all these products I couldn't take it anymore. The TV is unplugged from cable now I just watch movies on it. Stupid mass marketing machine. Anyways I have like exactly 3 hours before I have to leave for work so I should do something worthwhile with that time like study or eat. mmmm food. burgers.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73