View Single Post
Old 04-25-2004, 09:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Menoman
Insensative Fuck.

I'd really like to know if thats truthful or not.

That is one of the things that pisses me off more than anything else.

There was this dude I knew when I lived about 5 miles from here. His house was 2 blocks away but in plain few through a field in the middle of my block. No houses were on the lots between us.

It was like saturday or something b/c I was swimming laps in the pool and I had just finished up and I saw was watching toward the park (on other side of his house) and I just happened to see him by his dog, who hadnt quit barking for about an hour that I was outside. (I couldnt care less if he barked... it was 3 in the afternoon and thats what dogs do... they bark)

Anyway... he was on his porch yelling at his dog to shutup, and I saw him walk over to him and kick him square in the face, and kick him in the side as the dog tried to get back to its box.

Apparently the alcoholic jobless fuck was trying to sleep off a hangover from the night before because he was laying on his couch when I walked up to his house.

I also had his dog on one of my leashes, he opened the door and asked me "What the fuck are you doing with my dog?" I calmly explained to him that I was taking the dog to my house and I would be its new owner from now on. He got pissed off obviously because I was blatantly stealing his dog.

I told him I had video tape of him kicking the dog in the face and sides. If I didnt take the dog then the tape was going to authorities so that he could be fined and then the dog taken away anyway.

Obviously he didnt want a fine to take away from his beer money so he told me to fuck off he didnt want the fucking loud dog anymore. I got a new dog too

I only kept him for about a week then I gave him to a friend of mine who lives on a farm in the country so the dog could have tons of running area and I knew that he would have a good healthy relationship with my friend.

I would not have hesitated for a second to knock that drunk ass out either. Its the same as if I saw someone hit a little kid on the street who couldnt defend themselves if you ask me.

(oh yeah I didnt have any video tape of the incident either hehe )

(On an offtopic I'm also a avid hunter, so not all of us hunters are cruel to animals )

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73