View Single Post
Old 04-19-2004, 01:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
-Ever-
Junkie

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill O'Rights
..for doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing.
So his job would be to take the ID and inforce any laws if necessary. Closely re-read my original posts and realize I'm calling calling him a dick for being rude, not for doing "what he's supposed to be doing", which is to inforce a law. Implying rude or kind tactics while inforcing the law is strictly a personal matter and has nothing to do with the outcome of the situation.
Do I think he shouldn't have been rude? Maybe not, but he definitely didn't have to be. And there is no part of a law that says "if you break this law, one of the punismnets is to deal with a rude cop." All I was getting at is that he was rude when he didn't have to be. I've dealt with many cops before for various reasons, and most of them chose to either take a kind stance or a rude stance. Either way, a ticket is a ticket and a punishment a punishment, so the outcome really doesn't matter, so why chose to be rude about it? I call a person chosing to be rude rather than un-rude a dick, and stand behind it. But don't say I'm calling him one just because he's inforcing a law, I have nothing wrong with that.
Now, to resume on-topic discussion....
Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding and valuing of life. A vision that inspires you to live and love on planet Earth. Like a priceless jewel buried in dark layers of soil and stone, Earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home And experience of this place to visit and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself as a gamemaster...
--Acknowledge your weaknesses--

Last edited by -Ever-; 04-19-2004 at 01:38 PM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54