View Single Post
Old 07-22-2010, 06:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
pan6467
Lennonite Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plan9 View Post
Somebody move this thread to TiltedHumor.
Quote:
But what if the "Wake Up!"-screamin' rebels are working for the man?! Trust no one. And make sure you put on those sunglasses.
Isn't the purpose of having a "paranoia" topic to get threads to discuss among other things conspiracy theories?

I don't know why people have to feel they have to post if all they can do is ridicule another's beliefs. NO debate, no facts exchanged... NOTHING just go in and ridicule and try to get high 5's and slaps on the back and possibly to intimidate (by embarrassment) those that may want to post and talk about the OP.

Again, then why post. The topic is paranoia... it will contain conspiracy theories if you do not believe move elsewhere... otherwise, it seems to me the sole purpose of your postings are to ridicule and spread hate and show no respect to the OP or those that may want to take it seriously and post...

Quote:
Okay, Pan... riddle me this: What was the political point of Roddy Piper and The Black Guy That Isn't Carl Weathers beating the shit outta each other in the alley for twenty minutes?
*+* note I believe Plan 9 edited this out of his previous post, but it came on when I quoted it so, I replied to it.+*+ ok you put it back in.....

The Black Guy is David Keith and a Hell of an actor, who, if I am not mistaken has done quite a bit more work than Carl Weathers.

Well if you watched the videos you'd know. According to Celtic Rebel, it is the battle showing one man waking up and having to battle those closest to them to truly see what is going on. And while the family member may fight and walk away thinking the man nuts, while the "awakened" one is willing to fight to the death just to be heard and show what he knows while the family member is given free choice to make his conclusion. That was Celtic Rebel's basic gist. Also the reason it was so long was this was to show the importance in showing the "truth" and that it is a long battle in real life. Celtic spent quite a bit of time on it.

So if you watched it and you "know" what was Celtic's take on Piper's story of his dad holding a knife to his throat and trying to kill him?

and what did he find very interesting about the South Park part he included?
I just love people who use the excuse "I use/do this because I LOVE the feeling/joy/happiness it brings me" and expect you to be ok with that as you watch them destroy their life blindly following. My response is, "I like to put forks in an eletrical socket, just LOVE that feeling, can't ever get enough of it, so will you let me put this copper fork in that electric socket?"

Last edited by pan6467; 07-22-2010 at 07:10 PM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73