View Single Post
Old 09-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #26 (permalink)
Tully Mars
Living in a Warmer Insanity

Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
Could the truth be the opposite of your opinion?
Quote:
The mystery of Condoleezza Rice's sex life never grows old. CNN's ever probing anchor Wolf Blitzer interviewed Elisabeth Bumiller, the author of the new Condi biography "Condoleezza Rice: An American Life" today on the situation room. Amid questions about how Condi has shaped the face of our great American predicament, aka the Iraq war, Blitzer couldn't help asking for some dirt on Condi's life behind closed doors.

Sure enough Bumiller delivered. She dished on Condi's strong taste for football players (we always knew she wanted to be Football Commissioner). Both Bumiller and Blitzer concurred that Condi is still seeing Gene Washington, a former NFL player and now the league's Director of Football Operations. Condi's relationship with Washington is nothing new. She brought him to White House last year for Queen Elizabeth II's state dinner. Condi has always insisted they are "just friends." But Bumiller suggested that relationship might go beyond the friendly kind. According to Bumiller, Washington visits Condi "on the weekends" and has gone to Camp David for Thanksgiving
That's makes it sound more like she seeing him romantically to me. Again I care not, she can be having four ways with the three remaining "Golden Girls" for all I care. Her actions and at times inaction while a key member of the Bush Admin. is far more important to me then who she's sleeping with.
-----Added 6/9/2008 at 07 : 12 : 37-----
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnychile View Post
Now, with Palin....No Contest. BINGO, It's done and the die has been cast. Anyone with good sense and a glimmer of hope for the future (really) is going to be smart enough to vote Democrat & for Obama in the upcoming election.

I completely disagree. Palin's given McCain and the GOP one hell of a shot in the arm. Their base is thrilled and fired up. As long as she sticks to the talking points and keeps repeating the same lies it just might work. That's exactly the tactic Rove et el used to get Bush in office twice. Lie, repeat lie, repeat lie some more. When questioned or confronted with facts- spin it and lie some more. Eventually the media will simply begin to report the lie as fact. This is a tried and true tactic. I mean Gore said he invented the Internet, right?

Wrong-

snopes.com: Al Gore Invented the Internet

I heard this stated as fact as recently as last week on MSNBC.

This is far from over.

Vice President Starkizzer Fan Club

Last edited by Tully Mars; 09-06-2008 at 03:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73