View Single Post
Old 12-30-2006, 03:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Drider_it
Junkie

If you personally sell it get ready for your account to get banned.. even if you do it with say two accounts.. your main account with your toons then a second one with nothing but junk lvl 1 mules..

creating a lvl 1 toon selling the gold then deleteing the toon.. even though its gone its still logged..

perfect example.. i deleted a lvl 30 toon 4 weeks into the game starting .. two months ago i got him back before i delete all and quit

they know what you do in the game if you get flagged by any reason.

still your best bet is to lvl a dwarf hunter to 60 and farm gold sell it to a gold site if you can

reason for a dwarf.. you get mining and skinning you get all the tracking plus minerals and treasure. i cant tell you how often i came across chests cuz of that little racial ability and got nice boe blues outta them...

you get to 55ish you can solo both SM and ulda also RFD sell it all on the ah

starting on a new server in one week i had 500g just selling copper, tin and silver bars; gems outta all of them, ruined leather scraps, light, medium leather; light and med hides.. i never got my toon over 26 heh

the auction house is your friend. but thats a moot point. if you gonna sell in game gold for money you need a team .. its why "farmers" do this.. they play at internet cafe's in shifts on the same account.. email thier "boss" thier totals for the week and get a check or wire money to them once a sell is made.

people like this can afford to lose an account.. they dont have multiple accounts just one. if it gets banned they start a new one and shift power lvl the new toon

on the other hand .. i must express my thoughts on gold selling

its wrong. the majority of gamers play to achieve something in the game.. phat lewt, status or what not..

the person that buys the gold for RL money.. well they 9 outta 10 are the type that plays single player on god mode. they have no skill, think that they should start out at the highest lvl possible.

gold selling ruins the game. it allows a person to cut through all the work of getting items.. this is where self worth comes in.. and be on par with those that worked hard for what they achieved.

no i dont think ill of you wanting to sell gold.. its a game. every game is a time sink.. its designed to pass time away that normally youd waste sleeping or stareing at walls lol.
It means only one thing, and everything: Cut. Once committed to fight, Cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut. The lines are a portrayal of the dance. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resoultely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Crush him. Cut him without mercy to the depth of his spirit. It is the balance to life: death. It is the dance with death. It is the law a war wizard lives by, or he dies.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73