1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite shooting glasses?

Discussion in 'Tilted Weaponry' started by ChrisJericho, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Cool guys wear Maui Jims, dude. Civvie Oakleys? You might as well wear a shoot-me-first vest and some 5.11 pants.

/stirs the pot, cackles, stirs the pot

2. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

oakley gascans ftw

3. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Protip: If you have a CAC, you can get Oakley sunglasses (and other crap) way cheap from USSI.

4. EventHorizon

EventHorizon assuredly the cause of the angry Economy..

yeah, some security forces dude recommended it to me a few summers ago. the discounts are nice but polarized lenses (prescribed for daily use for one year by the eye doctor after surgery) still cost more than a little.

5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Cool guys don't use polarized lenses.

/KirStang's head is going to explode

6. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

Yea. If you plan on kicking ass in any way while wearimg sunglasses, no polarization is the way to go.

7. Walt

Walt Vertical

I wear polarized sunglasses frequently while shooting. Why shouldn't I be doing this?

My old Wiley wrap-arounds finally shit the bed. FWIW, I think I'm going to replace them with the "ESS CDI Max" clear glasses.

8. KirStang

KirStang Something Patriotic.

A bearded guy told me so. ;)

Defense Review - EOTech HWS Combat Optic Conflict with Polarized Sunglasses?