1. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Who do you root for?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by snowy, Aug 31, 2013.

1. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect

Uga is off today. That's good. Means we won't loose to vandy again.

2. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

[​IMG]

;)

Also, "Fighting Nutria" made me giggle.

ETA: I should also mention that I root for the Tarheels pretty often, too. I needed a local team when I moved to NC, and I sure as hell was not cheering for Duke :)

[​IMG]

(I will also pull for NC State on occasion.)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

If it's college, then OU (Oklahoma)

4. curiousbear

curiousbear Terse & Bizarre

I stayed away from thus thread all this while
    I don't play or watch any game
    I never liked playing with boys unless they are very fine people
    I spent more time reading story books (many times content little heavy for my age).
    I spent also time singing and writing reading out poems and stories.
    After all these years I realize these childhood nature could be the reason why I am not very sportive and extra sensitive. I don't let any one manage me at home or work. Yes no one manages me. But now I think all these are my problems. God's grace I could manage myself most part so I am ok.

I want to make sure my kids play lots of sports with other human beings, win some, lose some, coexist and cowork with all kinds of people. He is not even two we already play and even very rough he loves it.

Sorry for that rumbling I don't root for anything. But I always MELT when watching gymnastics and especially ice skating. And I get so exited when I watch someone riding bike on mountain trails or fly gliders (this is in my list)

5. redux

redux Very Tilted

6. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

LSU. I have to. I work with the mom of one of the players.
    And Georgia State. Because I love Athens and hate Gator fans.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect

U mean uga??? Georgia state is a totally separate college.

8. Japchae

Japchae Very Tilted

Yeah, the one with the big red, black and white G logo. I just look at the pictures and cheer, yo. I know nothing about football.

• Like Like x 1
  9. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

10. redux

redux Very Tilted

I will have a humble cup of terrapin stew, please. :p

Next time, no Obamas! They are 4-0 when they play in front of the prez.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet. Donor

I'm not really into college sports, I sort of (barely) follow NCAA football.

For: UH Cougars, my alma mater. And just about any underdog where they are in the shadows of a nearby sports factory (a unversity where the sports dept is basically a four year training camp).

Against: The ut longhorns and texas a&m aggies (lowercase intentional). The old SWC rivalries play a part, but the Permanent Univesity Fund is the main reason.