1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics Trump - What has he done now???

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by rogue49, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Soup my ass, I deserved steak! I posted a complaint, & the court promptly issued a ruling. :p

This is good. I'm thinking these civil trials will help turn more people against NPD Trump. They are filed by real people, not government agencies.

They can't be dismissed by the feds, or state officials. Agent Orange 45 can't be pardoned at the federal level. The legal threshold is lower. And so on.

Trump might survive his political legal problems. He might lose his mind, or even pass away, before he can be put in prison. It would very sad to know the man who defines NPD and greedy white collar crime didn't serve time, but perhaps history will accurately show his true legacy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Chris Noyb

• Like Like x 1
  3. Chris Noyb

What would happen if you (or I) applied for a sizeable mortgage loan and the financial institution determined you exaggerated your worth by around 55%?

What if the loan was for real estate, a market known to have swings in value?

Or the hospitality industry (BTW this' a connection NPD Trump :rolleyes: :p) also known for swings in value?

Is it possible Duetche Bank is Covering Its Ass more than it's testifying supporting NPD Trump's business practices?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Of course it is.
    And Deutsche Bank has been in trouble for even more lately, fined for money laundering and more.

And all the players do it. Act as if nothing is not that bad. Only admitting to partial issues, but not all.
    The devil is in the details. Half-truths. "Who me??"

If you and I did what Chump and his clan and biz did, we'd be arrested and/or sued.

Yes, there is loss...but then there's intent...and loss of unacceptable measures and volumes.

Y'know what's going to happen...certain key players are canned.
    Then the business gets to keep going.

And they wonder WHY we have regulation and monitoring??? :oops:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Chris Noyb

My last question was rhetorical :D.

Pointing that out is being redundant :cool:.

Yes, Duetche Bank has been under a lot of scrutiny, with few truly meaningful penalties. I think many people don't grasp the power of the amount of money involved at the international level, and yes I'm one of them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. rogue49

Well, the tone really comes across the text, y'know. ;) *cue Scottish lilt sarcasm accent here*

I had that feeling but I was doing filler for the audience. Since they're all watching our tennis games in here. :p

7. rogue49

Trump sidesteps question when asked if he plans to abuse power if reelected — CNN

Great, not bad enough that he’s saying he’s going to be a dictator for “just” one day…

But he’s boasting about his indictments, comparing himself to Al Capone.

Nope, won’t promise to NOT abuse power.

Told ya, if it’s said or implied, he’ll do it.
    It’s not like he’s hiding it.

Only thing he hides are taxes, altered numbers
    And any blame for himself. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  8. rogue49

Why Trump Won’t Win — The Atlantic

Yes, BUT…
    This all makes me sick to my stomach.

Just the fact that he’s running
    That he’s still viable
    And still has support
    Much less, doing better than his GOP opponents

…this is insane to me.

I want this guy GONE
    Fade away, people throw him under the bus
    Lose any media, not hear from him.
    Like what happened to Roseanne Barr
    (who is no less outraged, inappropriate or crazy than Chump)

I want no question that he’s going to get in power or influence the US further.

What is wrong with America that this quack is even important???
    It’s just surreal and lunacy.

I’ll never understand
    Other than for some, he just expresses total rage and wanting to tear it all apart.

Gotta be some deep seated psychological problem in many to support or vote for him.

Anyways…I hope this article is right.
    Just wish we weren’t even talking about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Chris Noyb

NPD Trump's support from the ignorant & un(der)educated I can understand. The support from people who know what he is truly is and the threat he represents is what baffles me.

The Atlantic has a paywall.

You get one month free, then your subscription starts automatically. A sneaky way of saying subscribe first, & we'll give you a free month after we obtain and store your financial information. A common practice, sort of understandable, but chickenshit in some ways none the less.

[rogue49, post: 585827, member: 1550"]Why Trump Won’t Win — The Atlantic
    [/QUOTE]

10. rogue49

I'll tell y'all this...
    If Chump ever croaks (or goes down hard in chains), there's going to be a financial implosion.
    He's set up such a House of Cards, a web, fraud and so on...that he may make Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme seem like peanuts. :confused::eek:

And quite frankly, most of these lunkheads that invested into him (after several bankrupties) will deserve to go down. Serious schadenfreude.
    It will be in the news all over the damn place.

We'll see
    And get your popcorn out...the auditors will be investigating for years.
    Historians will have a field day. Laws will be made...

The clock is ticking.
    So many fools, drowning in sorrow and woe.

11. Chris Noyb

Which is one big reason The Powers That Be have stonewalled and moved like cold molasses going after NPD Trump.

One group says don't tear down the corrupt business I invested in until I get my money back. The next group says the same thing. Identidem.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chris Noyb

13. rogue49

The judge comes out with the penalty and consequences (that's what the trial was about, the company was already found guilty)
    And Chump appeals immediately... :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Chris Noyb

The good news is I can see the judge's penalties being upheld on appeal. And the SC declining to hear it because it's a civil case, if the appeal gets that far.

The bad news is the case might be
    closed in 2026 ;).

15. rogue49

Well, it's a NY state case, so it would be a NY supreme court. Not SCOTUS (just sayin' for the audience at large)
    And the Federal Government cannot close it, even if he insanely became prez again.

And it's about his business, not just himself.
    NY can revoke any ability to do business and do NY leans and other punishments, restricted to NY.

But this would be a HUGE hit to his business, since most of his stuff is registered and established there.
    AND even better, it sets precedent and the information can be released by NY, so companies galore can then go after his business ANYWHERE, even internationally. And use it or as justification.

I'm hoping for a cascading series of lawsuits and consequences happening internationally.
    As each takes steps to get back at them or prevent more business from happening. (ex: Scotland is thinking of hitting him for fraud because of his golf course over there)
    Once it's proven and finished, they all can point the finger at this and say SEE !!! :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chris Noyb

I forgot about this being a NY state case, but I'm thinking, possibly incorrectly, it still could wind up before SCOTUS...even though the motion to make it a federal case has already been denied.

A Scotland case sounds like a winner. NPD Trump doesn't have an army of supporters on the threshold of taking violent action, or a long list of business leaders and politicians with vested interests in protecting him.

From what I gather in Scotland he is generally despised, largely because he took some questionable actions when building, then again when expanding, his golf course.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Chris Noyb

18. rogue49

19. Chris Noyb

It appeals to part of his base, namely the losers who feel "done to" and want to "give some payback."

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Chris Noyb

• Agree Agree x 1