1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics Trump - What has he done now???

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by rogue49, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Chris Noyb

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chris Noyb

Last edited: Oct 10, 2023
  4. Chris Noyb

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Chris Noyb

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Welcome to Bizarro World.
    Were it's not crazy that there's a gag order on a prez candidate...it's twisted that a prez candidate would NEED a gag order.
    Ex-DOJ Official Highlights The Real ‘Crazy Part’ Of Trump’s Gag Order Situation

And that there's a large segment of people supporting him and accepting his words and activities.
    Just surreal, topsy-turvy :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chris Noyb

8. Chris Noyb

9. rogue49

In a way, I think it is.
    The judge is giving him more rope to hang himself with. Plus when the hammer comes, they can say he was given a chance.

The ball's in Chump's court.
    But he cannot help himself, he'll say something outrageous...especially since he's under so much press due to all the cases (and potentially losing his empire)

He can STFU, but he won't.

This judge does NOT like him, especially after showing what he's willing to do to punish and restrain him. (ex: the revoking of all the LLCs and such)
    He's warned him that it could include jail time.
    I wouldn't be surprised.

But I also wouldn't be surprised that he jails him, then an appeals court overturns it. (like they did with the LLCs, or at least temporarily stops it until the trial is completed)
    Everyone seems to be appealing these days. And Chump ALWAYS appeals.

Again, he's showing all the holes and weaknesses in our system with his audacity.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Chris Noyb

[Edit: I firmly believe the part of the following played a huge role in The Powers That Be not pursuing NPD Trump under 14.3.]

I think The Powers That Be are hoping NPD Trump "ages out" of facing serious punishment. It's not exactly sweeping everything under the rug, but it's far from a full blown effort to incarcerate him.

1a. Do enough to prevent NPD Trump from getting elected in 2024.

1b. Strike a balance between taking (just enough) action and avoiding MAGA uprisings.

2. Once the 2024 election is over, start seriously pursuing convictions. But not too quickly, let the initial uproar from several years back continue to die down, of course as NPD Trump continues to age.

3a. When it comes to sentencing use NPD Trump's age, the stress of the trials, the amount of time he already spent at trial, etc as reasons (bullshit excuses) to give him slaps on the wrist.

3b. Do not physically send him to prison. Again, avoid MAGA uprisings.

The above steps are the chickenshit way The Powers That Be can win and lose. The big losers will be the people who rightly believe NPD Trump should go to prison for his crimes.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2023
  11. rogue49

Frankly, I hope they do the complete opposite...
    Jail his ass.
    Then if there are any uprisings, jail their asses too...just like they're doing to the Jan 6th rioters. (Hell, they do it for other uprisings.)

If you do the crime, you do the time.
    And no more hanging out with weapons at courthouses or other govt buildings.

On Amendments 1 & 2.
    1. No, you cannot say ANYTHING. You instigate violence, you get jailed.
    2. No, you cannot take a gun anywhere. Government buildings are a no-no. (yes, even on the friggin' steps)

You wanna protest, do it. Don't encourage violence or looting.

I mean really, here they ARE attempting to take over govt. DESPITE the fact they lost.
    This isn't even like the King or Revolution. There was a vote, they lost.

You didn't see the Dems or otherwise do violence after the BS that got GWB into office.
    Wait your turn, vote, if you win, get in...when it's time to go, get out. KISS

I hope the powers that be finally ACT, instead of the passive wishy-washy approach. (no overboard, do the process, the trials, respect rights, then jail if guilty)

This is an infection.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Chris Noyb

Fight armed violence with deadly force, to hell with optics. Jail the surviving participants of the uprisings.

I've said this before, and I'm 100% certain the Powers That Be would be greatly relieved: The easiest outcome would be accomplished if NPD Trump's passed away (of course from natural causes, or an accident). Something like a massive stroke that left him pretty much mindless & absolutely unable to stand trial could work.

I can't say with certainty the Powers That Be are helping drag this out in the hopes of giving NPD Trump some wrist slaps without causing a massive uproar. I hope not, but I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Chris Noyb

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. rogue49

This applies to Chump in several ways. ;)

And I'm not even frowning on exhibitionism or those who want to show off, It's not nice and healthy like some share
    but T did it for poor boasting reasons or even business reasons...just him using people as always, everyone is a tool.

[​IMG]

15. Chris Noyb

At least it wasn't Ivanka.

I'm resisting making further snide comments their father & daughter relationship.

16. Chris Noyb

I put the above comment in the wrong thread...sort of. It's hard to keep up with so many trials.

NPD Trump just keeps ranting.

https://www.salon.com/2023/10/26/me...fter-says-his-denial-rings-hollow-and-untrue/

Almost amusing...

https://www.salon.com/2023/10/25/dr...-trial-delay-over-but-refusing-to-wear-masks/

Last edited: Oct 26, 2023
  17. Chris Noyb

Well my first attempt eventually posted, but the revised effort is better.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2023
  18. Chris Noyb

19. Chris Noyb

20. rogue49

Analyst on Don Jr.'s "stunning" testimony: "I cannot overstate how damaging these admissions are"

The Don Jr. fucked up.
    He was so cocky, actually making jokes...which is a big no no.

I hope they will actually do criminal indictment after this trial, which they've already declared there was fraud, this is just figuring out penalties.
    It's a civil case, which has a lower bar to battle against...but they can STILL be gone after for criminal, which has a higher bar.
    But Don Jr. gave away a lot of evidence here.

Personally, I like the pic in the article, showing Jr. smiling, thinking he's being smart or cocky and his lawyer is looking at him like he's crazy.
    Hate to tell ya this lady, they ARE crazy. (and Jr. likes his drugs too...which might have been a factor)

It's their arrogance and presumption that will dig their graves.
    Like Wile E. Coyote, having one is schemes blow up in his face.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2