1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics Trump - What has he done now???

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by rogue49, Jan 8, 2017.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

What I'm hoping for is that it becomes the standard byline and headlines in most of the media.
    Like Biden's was "old".
    Chump can fail and flounder by everyone calling him floundering and failing. :D
    What's bad for the Joes are also bad for the shmoes. ;)
    What goes around, comes around.

The the media will be ravenous, because that becomes the bleeding controversy, leading to cash. (which is all they care about and filling in the 24/7 news cycle.
    Chump can have his name up in lights like he always wants. (but NOT for what he wants :oops:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

The news media needs to focus on, and show, Trump's numerous misspeaks & flubs. Along with reporting him as panicking and floundering :cool:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Chris Noyb

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. rogue49

Secret Service finds protecting Trump is extraordinarily challenging

Uhhh, yeah!! :rolleyes:

Being a very spontaneous, egomaniacal populist who has no sense of time, space or any consideration and factor...would be a hard security and protection assignment.
    1. Being who his is - a living Tasmanian devil
    2. Being who he is - ex US pres...a target
    3. Lots of spontaneous rallies
    4. Incompetent and self-serving staff who don't respect security logistics and schedules...and probable make request wrong and late.
    5. and, and, and, and.
    It's like securing a toddler.:confused:

5. Chris Noyb

If Team Trump, which of course includes the stubborn petulant man?child, wants additional SS coverage for its high risk choices, let them pay for it.

If the various PACs can pay NPD Trump's legal bills. -- and pay for Melania's wardrobe & her stylists -- they can pay for additional security.

I would be curious to know how much extra money NPD Trump cost US taxpayers as POTUS, and now as a XP, compared to other recent presidents. There were early reports saying his travel expenses alone during just his first year in office far exceeded those of any POTUS in recent history (even after credit for his declined(?) annual salary).

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. rogue49

Grisham reveals what Trump is like when cameras are off — CNN

What Chump really like???
    If you didn’t figure this out in the past, you were fooling yourself.
    It was obvious.

But hey, as long as you turn it around.
    Be logical, aware, be compassionate, want to help your fellow citizens, like the nation as a democracy/republic, etc.

Con me once…

Don’t make it a 3 strikes you’re out scenario.
    Wiff it on the 1st pitch
    But read the pitcher, once you’ve got the sense but experience.
    Don’t let another slip by. Get it on the 2nd try.

Welcome not to the Dems
    But welcome to the party that’s not caved to tyranny.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rogue49

It's all about the EGO

'nuff said

8. rogue49

The Lawmaker Leading the Investigation Into the Trump Assassination Attempt Says He Warned Campaign Staff About the Venue

So it was stupidity, ignorance, arrogance and neglect on both sides. :rolleyes:
    Both the Secret Service AND the Chump campaign...

(the local police did their jobs, and were on it, from what I've been reading)

Well, they've put a few SS agents on leave...likely soon to be fired.
    But not going to happen on the Chump side.

It's just chaos and clusterfucks as usual...and accelerating (after a brief lull after the 1st attempt)

Frankly, by all means, keep doing it the way y'all are.
    May Murphy's Law strike again.
    And then we won't have to worry about a hybrid Jabba the Hutt/Oompa-Loompa

Not that I'm advocating it. (for those hunting SS monitors)
    But there IS a reason they have Darwin Awards. :oops:

If it happens...and the 2nd is successful, One less thing to worry about, IMHO. ;)

First principle of security, do NOT make yourself a target in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Chris Noyb

I see nothing in that article that says Mike Kelley specifically mentioned a security risk, in particular an assassination attempt.

Mike Kelley says the investigation won't be political. Isn't Mike Kelley the guy who turns everything he says into a pro Trump, anti Democrats speech?

Edi: The info so far indicates the SS did a sloppy job. An unsecured rooftop, about 145 yards way, with a clear view of the podium. That's seriously sloppy. NPD Trump got lucky.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2024
  10. rogue49

Trump’s online tantrum targets Harris with crude sexual remark — MSNBC

What’s he done now?
    Be a disgrace, disgusting chauvinistic pig.
    He makes Jabba The Hutt look like a gentleman.

No use being an asshole unless you can prove it.

Fortunately, Harris has dealt with this type for decades as a prosecutor.
    Criminals aren’t the most kind people.
    Nor is Chump (who’s also a criminal)

She’s gonna wipe the floor with him.

11. Chris Noyb

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/29/poli...gton-incident?cid=external-feeds_iluminar_msn

The Arlington employee, apparently part of the US Army, who was "pushed aside" should've filed charges.

But we know the US Army wasn't going to push the issue.

I hope the voters give this the weight it deserves. Bone Spurs Ttrump won't even respect the rules of Arlington National Cemetary. Which apparently were laid out very clearly in advance of his visit.

12. rogue49

Actually, from what's being said...the whole scenario is going from bad to worse for Chump and his minions.
    It's stirring up a hornets nest of military who...I think, have gotten to the straw that broke the camels back.
    Years of disrespect from Chump...have accumulated...and now the house of cards are collapsing.
    I wonder how many military are going to vote for him now??
    Well, IMHO...any that don't...that's one more good thing.
    And elections are a numbers game.
    Chump is becoming more of chump change. And Harris is playing it well, so far.
    Then again, almost anyone would do good up against him. (except older gentlemen... :rolleyes:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Chris Noyb

I think I'm hearing some quiet, and increasing, simmering among the military people who take dying while serving in the military very seriously.

14. rogue49

Controversial Trump film ‘The Apprentice’ finally gets a release date

Better stock up on popcorn... :D Ain't it a movie?? ;)

Anything to make the obnoxious bastard pissed and squirm.
    Even IF it doesn't really affect the vote or people's opinions. (let's face it, most are set by now, they're battling over .5 %...and convincing them to ACTUALLY vote, not sit it out)

Schadenfreude is the whole point.
    And make a buck on tiks, off those who want to see their points proven.
    It's shock value.
    AND to get the media to hype and harp on it. (free advertisement for the makers and funders)

Me, I ain't seeing it. Could care less...do NOT want to sit for ANY time about Chump, much less 1.5 hours. :rolleyes:

But I wish him inconvenience and discomfort...all the zeitgeist movie can give. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Chris Noyb

It makes NPD Trump look bad?

That works for me.

16. rogue49

17. Chris Noyb

I'm reading & hearing an increasing number of stories questioning how delusional NPD Trump has become. Basically are his lies now the truth, the real truth not just an convenient truth, in his mind?

Edit: This needs to be addressed, with examples (there are plenty) in the main stream news media more often and in depth.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. rogue49

On that note... :p
    :D

Harris is going to have a field day with him, due to this,
    IF they ever have a debate.
    Call me skeptical. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

This is creepy as fuck.
    45's campaign is hitting nothing but sundown towns.
    It's like he has decided he can't turn the election so he is rallying the troops.
    The kind of people who will start shooting anyone who doesn't look like them.

Trump is visiting a succession of 'Sundown Towns'

• Like Like x 2
  20. Chris Noyb

I would not be surprised at all. I sometimes look up the info on small towns not far from Houston, esp if I visited that town and something "looked off." In every case so far my suspicions have been confirmed, those towns have black populations of 10% or lower.

One thing with small towns is they might welcome the visit and not charge the Trump Campaign (or reduce any charges).

Sundown towns are not limited to the Southeast US. They're in Oregon and Florida, Southern California and Upstate New York, etc.

• Agree Agree x 2