1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Trump, Election Fraud and 06 Jan 2021 Indictment, Trial

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by Chris Noyb, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet. Donor

Read Jack Smith's unsealed court filing that says Trump 'resorted to crimes' after 2020 election

IMO this is common sense. NPD Trump was not acting as POTUS when he was plotting to alter the 2020 election results.

To say he was is an unbelievable contortion of the facts. Which of course won't stop the Repubs from crying foul.

The next big question is will SCOTUS decide to hear every case against NPD Trump individually so they can shoot them down? And conversely rule against say Biden or Harris?

• Like Like x 2
  2. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Not just after, just planned before and took actions before the election to be able to cast doubt and declare victory despite a loss.

I actually recall them reporting on Chump and his cronies to plan to say it was all FAKE and so on.

This was back in the late Spring of 2020...and promptly ignored by the public and follow-up media. (I don't think they'd think he'd do it...although he did exactly that.)
    He always seems to do what he says...it's just people ignore it...or don't recall and are completely shocked, as if this is the first time they're seeing it.

and IMHO, many people aren't fully aware and have an attention span of a gnat.
    This is why we can't have nice politics...oblivious and forgetful voters, who vote who they're told at the time.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Chris Noyb

NPD Trump was planting seeds of doubt about the 2020 elections back in 2016 before he even took office.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Here’s an excellent summary of what happened
    Although I’m sure this just the tip of the iceberg.

11 damning details in Jack Smith’s new brief in the Trump election case

IMHO, not only has the special prosecutor had more access than the long time Congress panel which recommended this case…

But, I’m sure that this case, if won
    Or if Harris wins…
    There will be TONS more to be found

Because there’s been repression, resistance, refusals, reticence, rebellion…

and legal blocks and ambiguity, due to the fact alone, much less that he was prez (respect for the office AND law)

…all of this has prevented the facts and truth from being found or accessed or analyzed

If he wins, it’s gone…a purge will occur. Coverup and then some.

But IF he loses or…more likely Harris wins.
    Then both Biden and Harris will instigate/order a complete overhaul and investigation with the full authority of the executive office…
    It will be a windfall of information, FINALLY.

And with Harris’ experience and mindset as a prosecutor
    As well as the onus of the nation’s continued existence and preventing a constitutional crisis

They will prioritize and emphasize getting the details.
    Forensic anthropologists, historians and sociologists will be in a feeding frenzy.

But I’m sure even Biden and Harris will repress and delay something, due to national security
    …let’s face it, saving face…of American eggs on its face
    From allowing this to happen
    And being stupid or biased enough to let him be the bull in the china shop for so long.

He’s like the toxic boyfriend (eww) that some keep going back to and giving money.

America has a problem…
    Let’s get to “rehab”, clean up.
    I hope…

Last edited: Oct 3, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Chris Noyb

Fuck
    bad optics,
    saving face,
    not wanting to admit to systemic flaws,
    hiding failures that were preventable,
    healing,
    unity,
    & any other excuses for not revealing the truth, all truths, regardless of who gets covered in shit.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris Noyb

Something is better than nothing, but the inevitable challenge will further slow down thectrial.

One of these years would be good.