1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Trump, Election Fraud and 06 Jan 2021 Indictment, Trial

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by Chris Noyb, Aug 4, 2023.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Trump’s plan to use Judge Aileen Cannon to block Judge Tanya Chutkan and avoid trial | CNN Politics

Aileen Cannon-Trump is in the position to affect a delay at least one of NPD Trump's other trials. Gawd help us.

It's impossible legislate every possibility. It would be a Heculian task to have a system coordinating the federal and state judiciaries. How difficult would it be to make certain a delay in one case doesn't cause a delay in another case?

I think voters deserve to know whether or not one of the presidential candidates is a convicted felon.

Which brings up a standing question: Why weren't these federal cases started soon after 01 Jan 2021?

Does Biden regret, behind closed doors, appointing Merrick "Tortoise" Garland as USAG?

2. Chris Noyb

I tried to link a couple of news media, Yahoo & FauX, stories but didn't the usual easy way to do so (I'm an idiot? The stories were somehow protected?).

Chairman Loudermilk Publishes Never-Before Released Anthony Ornato Transcribed Interview

Something about this testimony doesn't seem right. Ornato overheard part of a conversation.
    Meadows was speaking, not NPD Trump directly.
    The 10K figure was mentioned to Ornato first, then he recalled 10K being offered.
    It just sounds sketchy, as in pieced together.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

The fact that it's accusing the Select Committee of repressing info to support their narrative, smacks of political manipulation.
    That committee was a bipartisan panel (Liz Cheney wouldn't have stood for it, if it follows her trend and she's ultraconservative)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chris Noyb

• Like Like x 1
  5. rogue49

• Like Like x 1
  6. rogue49

Last edited: Aug 2, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  7. rogue49

Federal judge denies Donald Trump's motion to dismiss election subversion case

Denied !!! :D

Sorry Chump, doing a coup is NOT an official act.
    And claiming Biden is being mean doesn't work. (Gotta have PROOF in a proper court) :oops:

This ain't Florida.
    And this judge ain't no joke. (AND she didn't care for all the other Jan 6th folks either) :cool:

Hint yet again - d0 NOT piss off the judge. (Talking smack about her while the case was on hold didn't help :rolleyes:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Chris Noyb

I was about to post a link, which I'll do since I copied it.

Judge rejects motion to dismiss Trump 2020 election case

It's great to see
    someone with a backbone
    move forward a case against NPD Trump.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. rogue49

10. Chris Noyb

This is seriously troubling:

“Trump is absolutely immune from prosecution for the alleged conduct involving his discussions with Justice Department officials,” the court wrote, adding that the executive branch has “’absolute discretion’ to decide which crimes to investigate and prosecute.”

So NPD Trump has immunity for
    discussing with DOJ officials
    the targeting of political opponents,
    illegal alternate electors,
    & pressuring certain state officials to change
    vote counts.

It's easy to see why Smith is needing to pick his path very carefully. The cold molasses pace of this case (these cases generally) are extremely frustrating, to put it mildly.

• Like Like x 1
  11. rogue49

Trump stokes fears with ‘unconstitutional’ Harris talk
    Here we go again...SSDD :rolleyes:
    The man hasn't even finished the trial for the 1st election fraud!!

So, he's an asshole...cons will cons...nothing new under the sun.

BUT, what does that say about US...that he's trying again while we haven't tried him almost FOUR YEARS after he did it last time.

Hell, Judge C, make sure the man pays for the 1st time.
    He's showing no remorse and he's capable NOW.
    Isn't that proof???

It's a duh moment. :oops:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. rogue49

Jack Smith faces a crossroads in Trump prosecution

Chump's funk sticks to ya like glue.
    If y'think you're going to get away with it, because they're going after the big dog...think again.

Because they delayed and there was some immunity...which the judge decided to deny deny deny...and tried to make it die.
    Now Mr. Smith is going after the other dwarves, then the chief wannabe wizard.
    so this means no break for you.
    AND this may mean no break for the judge either...BUT I don't think Smith is going to try to keep it in her court. (for "some" reason... :rolleyes:)

Hey, he plays 3D chess
    And remember, he's gone after more competent chumps that y'all are. (Mobsters, War criminals, etc.)
    And I'm sure, he's taking this for a great challenge...one to keep himself "entertained"...but believe it or not, this guy actually wants JUSTICE !!! :cool:

Chump's bad month and karma continues...
    Aww...poor baby. :p

13. Chris Noyb

^^^
    I hope President Harris emphatically fires Merrick "Tortoise" Garland.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. rogue49

Oooo...make Smith the AG :D
    An apolitical justice bulldog at the helm. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Chris Noyb

:D Yes!

A lot of people, esp me, are in favor. The issue is appointing your Special Prosecutor to AG would fuel the "weaponized Justice Dept" argument (it's interesting how the magats & GOP conveniently don't mention how NPD Trump manipulated the DOJ).

I'm thinking Harris as a former prosecutor could figure out a way to appoint Jack Smith. Or at least somebody with a prosecutor's POV, unlike Garland.

16. rogue49

New Trump indictment tries to salvage case after Supreme Court ruling

Now we know what Mr. Smith is doing.
    Not really new, but an edit of the old, took out the part which would had lost it all, due to the new immunity powers SCOTUS gave.
    This allows them to regroup and focus on all the non-official duties. (Uhh, I think triggering a coup is "non-official :rolleyes:)

Go for it Smith, damage him as much as you can.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Chris Noyb

A sitting POTUS meets with the USAG [appointed by the POTUS] to discuss ways to dispute election results that have already withstood over 160 legal challenges. They discuss ways to fraudulently replace Electoral College electors, among other illegal activities.

The POTUS has immunity from these illegal actions while serving and after they leave office.

The US is now just as bad as some third world countries, we just make the corruption at the top legal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. rogue49

19. Chris Noyb

Rant on.

I like Glen Kirchner in general.

I do wish he would do less reading, cut back the reaching down to the lowest IQ*, & provide more actual in-depth legal analysis. He does post some excellent videos occasionally.

* Newspapers in general used to/still do dumb down the writing level (3rd grade IIRC) so they didn't lose readers.

Rant off.

• Agree Agree x 1