1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Politics The Donkey in the room...the Democrats today

Discussion in 'Tilted Philosophy, Politics, and Economics' started by ASU2003, Mar 1, 2015.

1. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Lovely Lovely x 1
  2. rogue49

Last edited: Aug 4, 2024
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. rogue49

‘When they go low, we go with the flow’: Dems ramp up attacks on Trump

Trump Turned the Democratic Party Into a Pitiless Machine

Damn, they've finally figured it out. :rolleyes:
    When the bullies are hitting you and yelling, "stop hitting me" at the same time...it's a ploy for the teachers "watching".
    Hit 'em back...and hit them hard. And if you can, hit them again and again.

It's a lesson learned by anyone that's survived Jr. high school.

No need to be the adults in the room, when there's shooters (GOP) wandering the halls.
    Get the hell out...or even better, shoot back.

Bullies and crazies will never learn otherwise...or not be around to hurt others.

They want to take over the nation, any means to an end, now's the time to not be polite and discrete.
    To save the nation, call them out, hurt them where it counts.

I doubt they'll learn. But at least then they won't destroy/warp the nation and all the people within.
    (much less the world...that would like letting a nutter have a bazooka :eek:, we're still very powerful, whether led by quality or not)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

^^^

I hope that Biden & his team are making certain the Secret Service, the National Guard, & other LEAs are prepared for the election, the time between the election and the certification, & the certification.

The crackdowns need to be fast, thorough, & zero tolerance.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rogue49

Hillary Clinton Listens to DNC Crowd Chants "Lock Him Up" About Trump | C-SPAN.org

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold.

I'm sure it feels awesome to her.

Why do the Dems eat their own?? Hillary. Biden. Franken. so many thrown under the bus.

Wonder if Harris will ask Hillary to be Secretary of the State again??
    Now THAT would piss off the GOP.
    And make some bad players on the world stage quake. (including Putin. He doesn't like Hillary)

Hmmm...

At least they have seemed to learn their lesson finally. They aren't playing around anymore.
    Watch this vid
    Dems doing spin right

Last edited: Aug 20, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Chris Noyb

^^^
    Please leave Hillary at home. To put it simply people do not like Hillary Clinton.

It was the backlash against her arrogance & sense of entitlement, which was a large part of The 2016 Perfect Storm of Discontent, that gave us NPD Trump.

7. rogue49

Yep, get ready for mud slinging and target practice on REAL corruption in US campaigns.
    They're going to go down kicking and screaming
    Like cornered rats. :eek::confused::mad:

Especially the big orange rat...lice ridden , plague infested and getting into everything, all for his gluttony.

8. rogue49

‘He’s got to pay a price’: Unaired footage reveals Nancy Pelosi’s Jan. 6 fury

No shit! I'd be pissed and on the warpath too. :mad:
    If a huge gang showed up to my house and threatened violence, damaged everything and put literal shit on my office stuff...I'd want heads to roll too.
    Y'think??? ANY person would, in their right mind.

Much less, if that person was the head of the damned legislative body. (with some power and influence)
    * oh yeah, 3rd in line to be prez, right after the VP

AND you knew who started it all, because you watched as they went on national TV and encouraged it. A duh assumption.

So, if this Red Queen sez off with his head...y'know she's pissed and rightly so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Chris Noyb

It would've been nice to have Pelosi & McConnell (remember his intense attack on Trump?) together damning NPD Trump for his actions & inaction.

Edit: I'm having a hard time finding McConnell's speech immediately after the Jan 06 attack. Am I wrong that it was him, or has the speech been buried by the news media?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2024
  10. rogue49

Well, he's considered "dead on arrival" since his freezes, so not news worthy.
    Also, it's always been his and the GOPs inclination to suppress and bury that speech, since it doesn't agree with the byline of the Election denial...and it would piss off Chump.
    So, unless the Dems or a paper want to bring it up again, to play "gotcha" or prove a point...It's going to linger in limbo and be at the bottom of any search engine result.

11. rogue49

Democrats Are Already Buzzing About a Merrick Garland Successor
    Yes, for whatever reason...MG let justice linger and put trust into the wrong people.
    And let the conservative biased FBI, if not co-conspirators drag things out and obfuscate to make it all a fog...hoping it fades and dies, to their "side's" benefit.

We need an AG more on top of things and more proactive and aggressive within reason, discretion and diplomacy. (much less, law and legalities)
    He spoke softly...but forgot to use his Big Stick. :oops:

I'm hoping Harris, with her prosecution expertise, will be able to pick a really good replacement.
    Like Biden, MG should enjoy retirement. (a good man, just not a good AG)

12. Chris Noyb

McConnell seemed
    extremely clear-minded
    at the time.

The most condemning attack on Trump,
    made by the most powerful Republican in Washington,
    gets buried.
    TPTB are...powerful.

China boi McConnell dismissed it as a knee jerk angry response. Which are two reasons why it's surpringly so truthful.

13. Chris Noyb

Part of me says Merrick Garland should be shown respect, and be allowed to resign, with the obligatory praise (partially accurate) for his service.

Part of me says Tortoise Garland should be publicly dismissed, with wording the DOJ needs more aggressive leadership.

Yesterday I was considering starting a not-too-serious thread about how the official statement regarding his departure could be worded.

Edit, from the linked article...

"But it is his handling of Trump’s conduct surrounding the 2020 election, leading up to Jan. 6 itself, that overshadows all the rest. The department could — and should — have investigated Trump quickly and aggressively after he left office, but that is not what happened. The delay in getting the investigation of Trump’s conduct up and running in earnest, coupled with the subsequent and repeated trial delays following Trump’s indictment, have created a situation in which the country now finds itself facing the distinct possibility that Trump will return to power at least in part thanks to Garland’s failure to act quickly enough."

^ This!!
    Tortoise Garland's inexcusable delays allowed many things to happen, the chief one being giving SCOTUS plenty of time to find ways to protect NPD Trump.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. rogue49

Eating pets and executing babies... :eek::confused:
    If the Dems can't do anything with that, they're pathetic.

Setup...Spike. (Harris just showed y'all how to do it. :cool:)
    Watch'em muck it up... :oops::rolleyes:

'nuff said.

• Like Like x 1