1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Tattoos on girls/women

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by DAKA, Dec 26, 2013.

1. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Not to mention that being judgmental about a person's decisions that have no bearing whatsoever on your own life ( except, of course, the burden of having to see them) is bullshit. I will fully admit that i am judgmental. And i will line the things that i am judgmental about side by side with things like whining about someone else's tattoos and justify them at any place and at any time. I think it matters, what you're judgmental about.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bodkin van Horn

Bodkin van Horn One of the Four Horsewomyn of the Fempocalypse

I agree. I know I judge people. I try not to. I try to take them as they are as often as I can and I try to recognize when I'm judging a person on some stupid bullshit. And I reserve the right to call someone out if I think they're being judgmental about stupid bullshit. I would hope someone would do the same to me. I would love it if all of the motherfuckers around here who avoid me like the plague could tell me why I'm full of shit.

The TFP should be a place where we can call bullshit on each other. That's an evolutionary approach to community. Otherwise, we just run around inflating each other's anuses with smoke, which is fucking boring.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MeltedMetalGlob

MeltedMetalGlob Resident Loser Donor

I prefer Asians. Hey-oooooo!

Also, I initially misunderstood the title of this thread...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  4. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I think that a lot of people agree with that in theory, but resort to disingenuous outrage and diversion when they find their ass hanging out in the breeze.

I know it's all for naught but it still feels good to type that.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

This thread is super confusing because we seem to be talking about amorphous Other People (TM).

Ah, yes, I'm thinking of that passive aggressive "How You Really Feel About Other Members" thread.

Maybe tattoos are like lives: some have deep meaning, some are superficial whims. It is what it is.

Regardless, the hand grenade I've got tattooed on my chest gets all the ladies Supersoaker wet, kids.

I'm not just better looking than everybody here, I've also got sweet muscles and some awesome ink.

*duckface, flex, duckface, reverse flex*

6. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Do we all want to not be passive aggressive? It only works both ways.

7. Bodkin van Horn

Other People (TM) probably know who they are. I've never shied away from telling them how I feel.

That thread was suitable for advanced communities only. We can only handle shit like that in private discussions.

• Like Like x 1
  8. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I have to admit that I am longing a little bit for the times that I didn't shy away. The fact that this thread didn't get shot out of the water is a pretty good exemplification of how this place has changed along with myself. I can't decide what to think about that.

9. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

Hahaha... tell me another one. GTFO. Citation needed.

Wait, we're not advanced? What sites are you on? I mean, I've been around for a hot minute and this is about as good as it gets, brodawg.

10. Bodkin van Horn

Error | The TFP

We're totally advanced for an internet message board. I won't take that away from this place.

11. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

The URL title is most fitting.

I was gonna say... you been to SomethingAwful recently? Reddit? It's a jungle out there, brother. Teenagers everywhere.

You know, this thread is pretty sexist when it comes down to it. It would make sense based on the age of the OP. I'm pretty sure it needs to be "archived."

12. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

And shaved calves, apparently.

Ow oww!

13. Bodkin van Horn

It is, isn't it.

Reddit is only horrible mostly everywhere. Oddly enough, I haven't been to SomethingAwful for several years.

Where is Jazz?

14. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

Being advanced for an internet message board doesn't mean we might not think about changing our subtitle. It's kind of a joke.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

I'm out of your league, toots.

Wait, can I say toots?

Maybe... girlfriend?

No; ma'am.

Hmmm.

Archived.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bodkin van Horn

Maybe "The Evolution of Breakroom Banter"?

• Like Like x 1
  17. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...

I'm feeling entirely tired of pretending things.

18. Bodkin van Horn

Dang son.

19. Plan9

Plan9 Rock 'n Roll

It's what happens when you're a Muslim rapist.

True story. Or, no... wait... that's me.

I think he didn't pay his taxes.

IRS death squads, brah.

20. mixedmedia

mixedmedia ...