1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

[Post a pic of your latest purchase]

Discussion in 'Tilted Gear' started by cis689, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

I've worn glasses for 45 years, which includes at minimum 10 years of "four eyes" and similar comments.

If I didn't require 'must fit nearly perfectly' toric lenses, and/or didn't have dry eyes and droopy eyelids, it would be contact lenses for me.

2. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

I was just thinking I'd like to give contacts another try. Money's a bit tight, but maybe this summer.

I got some new return address labels yesterday. They look like this, except, y'know, with my actual name and address on 'em :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Liners galore! Pick your perversion!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. GeneticShift

GeneticShift Show me your everything is okay face.

I want all of the perversion line. So badly. Do I need them? No. Do I want them? Yes.

If you haven't tried it, ELF cream eyeliner in the pot is a great replacement for a lot of the prestige brands, and it's $3. Doesn't mean I don't want the UD one. ;)

5. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

The UD felt liner is great. Stays on very nicely. Color me impressed!

What are your thoughts on this:

[​IMG]

I'm still on the fence. I think they might be too bright for moi.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GeneticShift

WAY too bright for me. The color payoff seems nice based on swatches I've seen, though. There's only about 3 colors that I would see myself using realistically. I'm a huge neutral person though, I love all the Naked palettes. For me, this one is a pass.

7. CinnamonGirl

CinnamonGirl The Cheat is GROUNDED!

I've gotten to the point where I don't hate eyeliner anymore, and I've actually somehow amassed a pretty good collection. And while I'm nowhere near artistic in applying it, I at least don't suck at it anymore. w00t.

I like the kinda creamy, kinda crayon-y stuff (atm, I have Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama.) I seem to not mess up as much with it. I am totally going to check out the Urban Decay line now.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

The color payoff is nice. But I have to agree with you. So clownish.

Also wondering if I have a use for these:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. GeneticShift

If you're looking to play around with liquid at all, my FAVORITE cheap brand liquid eyeliner is Hard Candy's Stroke of Gorgeous felt tip liner in Little black dress
    [​IMG]

It swatches very similarly to the UD Ink for Eyes Perversion. Intense black, easy to apply. It isn't as HOLY SHIT BLACK as the UD, but it's a great budget option for practice ($5 vs $20). It lasts forever, and I love it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I can't wait for the Ulta to open up here. My husband doesn't believe me when I say it will save us money. I'll spend less money trying to find good pigments in drugstore eyeshadow, but he doesn't understand how that works.

• Like Like x 2
  11. snowy

I blame (thank) @GeneticShift for this purchase.
    uploadfromtaptalk1396131047851.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. GeneticShift

That shit is fantastic. Straight up.

13. snowy

I'm looking forward to playing with it when I get home from brunch.

14. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

Do you get hazard pay?

15. Shadowex3

Shadowex3 Very Tilted

In that my hobbies tend to be more diverse and interesting than others, that's about the extent of it though.

16. DamnitAll

DamnitAll Wait... what?

I am impatient—these can't arrive soon enough.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh, and these arrived earlier this week:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry (not sorry), Baltimore.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Speaking as a husband, I wouldn't believe it either :p .

Actually, yes, I am aware that some with some makeup the cost + the amount needed + how long it lasts = savings. I'm very happy that my wife is not makeup person. She only wears it when need be, and even then sparingly.

18. redux

redux Very Tilted

19. MSD

MSD Very Tilted

The 7-day lead time is killing me. I want it now.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  20. Zweiblumen

Zweiblumen Slightly Tilted

What would this be ? I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and have been having some fun with it. Can anyone say 2048 :)