1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

NFL 2023/2024 Season

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Chris Noyb, Mar 11, 2023.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

It's not the loss so much as the pathetic showing (yes, even really good teams much better than the inexperienced Texans have horrible games). Imagine how POd :mad: I'd be if we had gotten shutout.

The good news I like Jackson, and have always hoped he would end up with some SB rings. But not when the Texans played the Ravens.

The Lions had to give the ball back, & promptly gave up a TD.

2. Chris Noyb

Who wants to be Tyler Bass tonight, the next few weeks? To be fair there's no guarantee the Chiefs wouldn't scored with about 1:40 left, or the Bills might've pulled off an onside kick, or who knows what would've happened in OT. The scoring went back-and-forth, and for the most part the points were earned.

Bills fans must be stunned, or yelling "Again, seriously?".

I guess now I root for a Ravens vs Lions SB.

3. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

Too stunned to speak (or type) actually.
    Same shit all over again......

• Like Like x 1
  4. bobby

bobby More Than Slightly Tilted ! Donor

The last 4 game have been great ( I'm not a fan of any of them) and I hope the next 3 are as good !

xoxoxoo

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chris Noyb

Michigan Wolverines HC Jim Harbaugh has been hired as the HC of the San Diego Chargers.

"His ethics will be a great fit in the NFL," said Bill Belichick, former Patriots HC.

:eek: :rolleyes: :p

6. Chris Noyb

Win,Ravens, win!

Not that I would be seriously disappointed to see the Chiefs back in the SB.

Oh, yeah, I finally got over the Texans (inexcusable one sided) loss to the Ravens. It took a while :rolleyes:.

7. Chris Noyb

The Ravens kept the Chiefs out of the end zone, but they lost the battle of time of possession and first downs.

The Chiefs had to rely on their defense...and it worked.

Lamar Jackson is going to get flamed yet again for choking in the POs. Rightfully so?

Maybe I shouldn't root for the Lions.

8. Chris Noyb

So...should the Lions be proud of what they accomplished this season, or thoroughly disgusted by blowing a game they should've won?

9. fflowley

fflowley Don't just do something, stand there!

I'd go with "Both".

• Agree Agree x 1