1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Engagement ring

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by jakeanderson, Sep 3, 2015.

1. jakeanderson

jakeanderson New Member

Hi there! It’s been 6 long years since me and my GF have been together. My financial instability was the reason why I kept postponing the proposal. I have found a good job 2 years before and paid off all my mortgage and credit card debts. I had a plan to propose her last month when we had gone for a romantic trip to Amsterdam, but unfortunately she fell sick the very day and it turned out to be a flop .So I decided to propose her this weekend. I got a ring for her from Phera Diamonds Vancouver So guys please pour in your most romantic ideas of proposing her, may be with the venue and stuffs that I should do. Thank you!

2. spindles

spindles Very Tilted

The place doesn't matter - it is the people :)

3. ralphie250

ralphie250 Fully Erect Donor

personally, as long as it comes from the heart it really dosent matter. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. RedSneaker

RedSneaker Very Tilted

Hmm, I guess that's why I wasn't happy with the proposals I received...wrong person. Twice.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Levite

Levite Levitical Yet Funky

Don't overthink or try too hard. Just pick a place that has positive attachments for both of you, and speak from the heart.

• Like Like x 1