1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Crossdressing

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by Guppy, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Guppy New Member

How do women take men who crossdress? I had a friend who was caught crossdressing and his wife is not happy. She even posted on Facebook about it. He said he only liked to dress up but was not gay. I am lost for words

2. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

I'm not into crossdressing, but I wouldn't stay married to a woman who did something like that.

• Like Like x 4
  3. snowy

snowy so kawaii Staff Member

I like it, but I'm not particularly restrictive when it comes to gender expectations. Personally, I find guys in women's clothing sexy.

That wife sounds like a bitch. FB is not an appropriate place to address that.

• Like Like x 7
  4. Bodkin van Horn

Bodkin van Horn One of the Four Horsewomyn of the Fempocalypse

There's nothing gay about getting a thrill out of women's clothing. Being gay means you prefer to fuck people of your own gender, it means nothing about what kind of clothes get you off.

It's super rotten to shame family members in public.

• Like Like x 6
  5. redravin

redravin Cynical Optimist Donor

Here in Alaska there is a yearly LGBT ball and one year the queen who was picked was a straight guy who just liked to cross dress.
    His wife was very proud.

I'll grant you they aren't the usual couple but I wish they were.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Scottish Viking

Scottish Viking New Member

I've recently been toying (no pun intended) with cross dressing. I enjoy the soft sensual feel of women's underwear. I've enjoyed that for some time now, however recently it strikes me that certain dresses such as sun dresses look extremely comfortable. I'm struggling a little though with how far do I take this? Wearing underwear is just for me. It doesn't feel "gay" or "wrong" because only I know what, what, why...I'm wearing what I'm wearing. Going out in a dress though seems very different. I identify as Scottish but I've never even worn a kilt. With Scottish heritage day coming up I am thinking about giving the whole skirt issue a try since I can disguise it as recognising my heritage. I still don't know if I'll have the guts to do it...besides the fact that kilts are so darn expensive!!

7. Street Pattern

Street Pattern Very Tilted

Moreover, aren't kilts traditionally worn without any undergarment?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Scottish Viking

Scottish Viking New Member

Yes they are but recently, due to cost....people are renting them so there is a trend towards wearing undergarments since you don't know who was there before you.