1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We've had very few donations over the year. I'm going to be short soon as some personal things are keeping me from putting up the money. If you have something small to contribute it's greatly appreciated. Please put your screen name as well so that I can give you credit. Click here: Donations
    Dismiss Notice

Bigger penis.

Discussion in 'Tilted Life and Sexuality' started by ralphie250, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

"Bigger is better" is
    public opinion,
    or is it
    male perception?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Koi

Koi New Member

Male perception obviously but many women also think the same way

3. Chris Noyb

Chris Noyb Get in, buckle up, hang on, & be quiet.

Can you put a percentage, even a rough one, on "many women?"

I ask because that goes against every study & poll done regarding the importance of penis size to women. It's very difficult to back up something along the lines of "everyone knows women prefer bigger penises."

4. Koi

Koi New Member

I'm sorry that I cant put any figure or statistics as I haven't seen any.

• Like Like x 1
  5. boink

boink Slightly Tilted

I don't want anyone to feel bad but I think the visual is a consideration. Regardless of function and usage initially anyway.
    At the beginning I would think some drama in presentation is nice to have.
    I'd avoid asking if I was a gal on 1st date cause the possible anxiety the question can cause could definitely affect the process, unless the guy is young and a bit over average.

Esquire says women prefer 6.3 length. NY Post says 8 inch.

Dr. Rina Malik has a great utube channel on this and all related urological issues, antics, proclivities.
    https://youtube.com/@RenaMalikMD?si=GwGliML2k8zT6Ja_

I'd say, confidence of the dick owner is also a performance issue. So size works on psychology of both partners and your brain is said to be the biggest sex organ...

What I'd like to know is, why is morning wood longer and fatter. I've measured it just because I wanted to know, I'm not crazy. But I've measured an extra inch and proportional girth on morning wood, and if I could get that all the time it sure would be cool.
    I really don't have time to make use of morning wood.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. rogue49

rogue49 Tech Kung Fu Artist Staff Member

Sleep
    You're rested, your blood circulates better.
    That's what gets your dick up and running.
    Kinda like an oil change.

Sex is reportedly better in the morning. (trend/percentage wise, no guarantees or absolutes)
    So if you can take advantage of the sunrise to your rise, then let your SO take advantage of you. :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. boink

boink Slightly Tilted

@rouge49
    There is no SO. :^/
    And I gotta get to work. No tome for self care in the AM.
    So at this point it's only a photo op in case I get in conversation that requests a dick pic. While I only hear, no D pics (dating apps), I have read an article about how to take em and what's preferred, written by women.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 14, 2024, Original Post Date: Jan 14, 2024 ---
    Weight loss can also reveal more D at the root end. I've experienced this. I would say it's a real thing.

Another article- from a pharmaceutical site...but seems honest and not fear mongering. Admit I smoke without restraint and subscribe here to boner pills.
    What Size Penis Do Women Prefer?

Another way to say it is...women prefer the size that doesn't cause their man anxiety and self doubt.