View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 10:36 AM   #37 (permalink)
Mojo_PeiPei
Kiss of Death

Quote:
Originally posted by silent_jay
so bush is the only man in america who could've pointed to a map (guessing that he could read one) and said bomb Afghanistan. bush did nothing other than find an excuse to go to war.

Well lets see, Afganistan harbored terrorists and aided them. If that isn't a justification for war then I don't know what is.

Quote:
If the UN are such "pieces of shit" maybe us soldiers should stay in Iraq and continue to get killed instead of asking for help.
When was the last time the UN successfully finished a peace keeping mission? I'd much rather have our boys finish the job and get it done right.

Quote:
Oh yeah Canada does have a military that can protect it's people should problems arise. As for us and the French being worthless militarily i must disagree just because countries oppose war does not make them worthless, except for in the eyes of americans.
Canada has a military? Why don't you read up on that. Maybe you'll find the information that says that they had to scrap its Air Force cutting its number of planes from 710 to 290, due to it being obsolete. Whats great about those 290 planes is that only 30%-60% work!!! Your helicopters are a joke.. actually again your entire air force is because it all needs to be upgraded, but your brilliant government is doling out money to repair.

Your tanks are reaching obsolesence. Thats good too because you guys are retiring your fleet of leopard C2's and your medium range artillery.... without replacement.

You can't even train your recruits. Basically you guys only have the capacity to train half of your trainee's, the rest of them dick around while getting paid. Over commitment and no replacement will leave your military at 25% of what it is today by 2007, and today it is mad wicked shitty. For the record the military is half of what it was 40 years ago.

That leaves your Navy. Your ships are sinking in your own harbors. You've had to recall destroyer's only to have to refit their replacements.

Also I thank Canada for sending troops into Afganistan, but your military is such a joke they had to pull most of them out of the field because they couldn't afford it. Also in every report I've read it has also stated how if problems were to arise Canada would be fucked because you guys don't have a fast reaction force and no means to deploy mass numbers of troops. Not to mention your military debt is 70 billion dollars. Things look pretty rough.

Last edited by Mojo_PeiPei; 02-06-2004 at 11:09 AM..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54