Thread: Ask a Psychic
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 09:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
ametc
Psycho

Quote:
How prevalent is mediumship or your psychic ability in your life? Do you use any physical aids to allow you to tell fortunes (objects, cards, etc.)? Can you tell your own fortune? What kind of psychic activity do you experience? How much of the psychic activity you are in contact with are you able to understand or control?
I can't control it as well as I'd like, so it pops up randomly and I intuitively know random things that have happened or are going to happen. I control it better when I'm using tarot cards or dowsing pendulums. I can tell my own fortune with these things.. but without them, I cannot. I'm not sure why this is. :/

Some psychic activity I experience are: seeing spirits, hearing spirits (more common), feeling energies from objects and people and animals, being able to communicate with kin spirits. Talking with spirits is WAYY easier for me than trying to figure out what's going to happen in the next ten minutes. Also.. I can't read peoples' minds. I'm psychic.. not telepathic. :P

Quote:
Have you ever been asked to help with genealogy research using your gift? (I ask because I know someone that does this and I'd love to see if you come up with the same "information" that she does)

I haven't trie this yet.. but it sounds interesting.

Quote:
This is more interesting to me than the others.

Do you see random spirits all the time? I ask because i see occasional whisps or flashes almost daily, and on rare occasions even orbs. Spirits, for me, are almost annoying sometimes.

I don't hear too much. My brain filters most. But if I'm deep in thought and listening unintentionally, it is literally like the tv is on in the other room. When I snap to it, it goes away. Is this something you experience?

When I was a child however, some woman would talk to me all the time. I never saw her, but I definitely heard her. To this day, I think she may have been a spirit guide. I don't hear her now, but I do receive thoughts, like the incident below.

I use this little extra aide in daily life. A couple of days ago I was driving home at 2AM and there was a car in front of me in the lane to my left. I was nearly to the car when I got this feeling I should slow down. I dropped from 73 to 60, literally, then the car suddenly flies across 3 lanes to exit at the last second. If had stayed where I was, you know the outcome. Those types of events happen to me seemingly all the time. Psychics (real ones) tend to vary in the subject of what they know. In my case, I know most of what is happening in my life, like my chart is laid out in front of me.

Any of this similar to your experiences?

I see random spirits.. there are a LOT of wandering spirits. I see some of them but not all. I'm guessing some have more energy than others to be seen, but I'm really not sure why some show themselves to me and others don't. My spirit guides tell me a lot of useless things spontaneously.. but for things like that they tell me right away and pretty clearly. But, for some things, like things concerning my depression, they either don't tell me anything to help me.. or I can't hear them. So, when my friend tried to kill herself, I had this sudden urge to call her. but, when I tried to kill myself... I heard and felt nothing.

Quote:
Have you ever been surprised?
MANY many times. For instance: did you know that wandering spirits are ALL around you? Right now? I've learned to tune them out but I know they're still there. Also, I'm still surprised and very confused as to why I can't use my psychic abilities to help myself out when I need it most. Also.. I get "writer's block" but for my psychic abilities. There's sometimes just a blockage and then all of a sudden.. it can go away. Also, I'm surprised that everybody can have psychic ability, but most nobody seems to be interested. :/

Vigilante, haha.. That's how it is. It happens randomly and mostly for the most USELESS things.

Quote:
Have you ever considered taking the James Randi Challenge?
I never heard of it.. It sounds a little fun.. but I wouldn't call what I have paranormal.. just because almost anybody can do it, too.. so.. I don't consider it as paranormal as the yeti or telekinesis or something. I would probably do it on one of my extra psychic days.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73