View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #38 (permalink)
Willravel
... a sort of licensed troubleshooter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceventura3
You don't accept my reasons. After every attempt to offer my reasons - You have considered them baseless and without merit.. In your view I have no legitimate reasons, and I have over reacted to what was not a real threat. To you my reasons don't exist. To you, there is nothing, nada, zippo. So, what do you want? You have read what I have submitted on this subject, I have nothing else to give you.
I demonstrate that they are baseless and without merrit. You're acting like this is simply opinion. I'll break it down again:
Quote:
Ask the people he had killed.
Who were they? How many were there? Do you have any idea who they are or how many there were, or are you just guessing? Was it more or less than 1000? Was it more or less than the victims of the UN economic sanctions? If less, why didn't we invade the UN?
Quote:
Ask the Kuwait, the country he attacked.
Demonstrate that Kuwait was in any danger after Desert Storm.
Quote:
Ask Israel, the country he bombed.
Okay, after that I'll ask Iraq, the country Israel bombed first
Quote:
Ask the UN, the international body that subjected him to inspections and monitoring for some reason.
We did ask them, remember? Powell appeared before the UN and said "
these guys are dangerous!" The UN replied "bullshit, prove it." We backed down and invaded without their consent.
Quote:
Ask Clinton.
He opposed the war from day one.
Quote:
Ask Congress.
The ones who the Bush Administration had to lie to (and by lie, I mean a lie of omission)? Yeah.
Quote:
Ask the countries who assisted us.
You men the other countries that weren't in any danger? Yes, several countries assisted us, but does that demonstrate that Iraq/Saddam was dangerous?
Quote:
Ask our jet pilots who were fired upon as they flew their missions.
Bombing missions? Why would they fire on spy planes violating their space or bombers which were about to take out a hospital and call it collateral damage?
Quote:
Ask the victims of suicide bombers, suicide bombers who were told they would be given money for their families.
Oh yeah, that was very bad. Saddam was wrong to do that. Here's a question, have we invaded Pakistan, Palestine, Lebanon, or Syria, where the suicide bombers get most of their weapons and funding? Saddam only paid out a few times, really.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73