View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 12:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
jusolson00
Tilted

V-day surprise suggestions.

Hello everybody, I am in need of some serious female, and male advice about a particular subject... V-day...Okay, before i get to the question I'll give ya a bit of back story about my situation and what i've got planned so far. My GF and I have been together 2 months now and things couldn't be better.. she is a wonderful, beautiful woman who I care for very much. We are already past the "i love you" stage and by all accounts would be pretty serious. Oh and our ages are Me 24, she 21. Anyways I've been thinking about the ever famous V-day and what I could do for her as she is a very romantic kind of girl who likes surprises and such. I realize that I am probally ahead of the game so to speak as i'm planning this out weeks in advance.. hell even I have to give myself props for getting this done so early . It is on all accounts a very well thought out and planned strategic campagin. I have nicknamed this "operation sunshine".
The following events will take place starting on 2/13/06 in order, & under my command.----"T"-1day---Place order to flower shop for delivery of 3 red roses (1 or each month) to be delivered at her place of work the following mourning. -- "V-Day"--- GF recieves flowers at work and is happy... later I may call her or go to see her that night (we live an hour apart, and V-day is a weekday, can't burn the midnight oil that night)
Okay, now due to other commitments I have the rest of the "gift" planned for feb 25 ( I would do it the following weekend the 18th but its my buddies wedding) Anyway after some recon work and survellience I have a hotel room reserved for that night. Not just any hotel room. A hot tub suite. I've already visted the hotel and toured the room. A large 4 post, king sized bed, a fireplace, 2 person hot tub and lots of space, also large shower and bathroom. I know in a campaign such as this you cannot pick and choose your locations, but I believe with my advance training me and my men are up for the chanallge . Anyways my plan will be for me to check into the room that afternoon, and stock it with food, drinks of her liking, as we will no doubt work up an appitite. Now I figured that we will spend the evening at this place, but I needed something for the afternoon....So after a bit more thinking... I have decieded on treating her to a day spa that afternoon. keep in mind she will be on a need-to-know basis and I will reveal this an hour or so before she needs to be there.. thus upping the "surprise factor"
I figured that I cannot go wrong with this.. as it would make her feel relaxed, comfortable, sexy, and on top of the world.. then hit her with the room! So.. are there any holes in my plan??? Also... the other part of my plan that I need help with. I have just thought of the spa plan, and I would like the ladies reply with what they enjoy at the spa.. This is enemy territory and I have no intelligence with what goes on beyond those walls.. so..what do you LIKE at a spa?? and keep in mind price too... I'm thinking a tan,, massage,...ect...??? Thanks for any ideas or opinions!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73