View Single Post
Old 02-25-2005, 08:14 AM   #64 (permalink)
M.T. Promises
Upright

I'm surprised no one mentioned this story
Quote:
Child Driver Takes Off In His Mother's Car

February 5, 2005

SAND LAKE -- A four-year-old child is safe after taking a spin in his Mother's car, driving just under 10 miles an hour down Northland Drive in Sand Lake.

The child driver made it a quarter of a mile to the video store, but because it was dark, he decided to head home. When police spotted the car, they didn't see anyone behind the wheel.

After spotting the car, Sand Lake Police Chief Doug Heugel said the car did something that made the officers think something wasn't quite right.

"The car pulled into the apartment complex just south of town and hit a parked car on the way in, and it came to a stop." said the Chief.

Audrey Ellis lives across the hall from the four-year-old. "He really hit my car and pulled my bumper halfway off of it," she told FOX 17 News At Ten.

When the child stopped the car, he was on the grass, only a few feet away from an apartment.

"The cruiser pulled behind the car. The officers started to get out of the car and the car went into reverse and rammed into the cruiser," said Chief Huegel.

A neighbor ran to the mother's apartment. Chief Heugel said the mother had no idea the child was even gone because she had been asleep.

The little boy caused about $600 in damage to the police car, a couple hundred dollars to Ellis' car, and also scratched another car parked in the complex.

And this isn't the child's first time behind the wheel of a car.

"The mom said that son had tried to drive the car once before and she'd stopped him, but she also let him sit in her lap while she's driving, so he learned from mom," said Chief Heugel.

Neighbor Ellis has mixed emotions.

"I'm mad but I'm not... why be mad at a four-year-old? It wasn't his fault...it wasn't his parents fault...he snuck out, that's what happened," said Ellis.

We tried to talk to the mother of the four-year-old but she wasn't home. There will be no charges against her.
It's a very similar story and they happened on the same day, or a day apart. I wonder what would have happened if the cops opened up on this 4 year old?

The real lesson here is stay the hell out of black neighborhoods, the police feel they're targets and are paranoid and likely to shoot. 'Their lives were in danger' is such a B.S. excuse; cops are supposed to risk their lives, that's why we have them.

Here is an image of the L.A. accident, that's [sarcasm] pretty vicious[/sarcasm]

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62