View Single Post
Old 01-31-2005, 10:14 AM   #18 (permalink)
Rdr4evr
Banned

There is no reason to sugarcoat the intelligence (or lack thereof) of the participants interviewed. They are simply asinine drones that serve little purpose in their feeble lives. I label them as moronic drones due to their lack of ability to think for themselves. Their simple mindedness couldn’t possibly comprehend anything further than their false compassion for “Jesus” or their blatant disregard for other cultures. I can guarantee you that a large majority of these “good Christians” couldn’t find Iraq on the map, why? Because they are too concerned with Bush’s so called “faith” to worry about the innocent lives being taken away everyday by this “good man”.

Now I personally think religion is for the weak minded who “practice” their “faith” to not only feel as if they have a purpose in life, but to feel that they have a one way trip to heaven regardless of their actions on Earth, but that aside, I do have a question. Is being a good Christian equate to greed, murder, arrogance, selfishness and dishonesty? I ask this because these are Bush’s prime “qualities” and a large populace of his supporters elected him for these very reasons.

I’m curious to know, if you put his “good faith” aside, would as many people have voted for him? I would think so, because they know absolutely nothing else regarding his failed presidency. They go about their day-to-day programmed lives soaking in propaganda as absolute truth and avoid all else in their sterile existence.

Now, many Bush supporters, and even Kerry supporters for that matter would say that the ignorant is the minority, and that there are plenty of good Bush supporters out there, but unfortunately I do not see this as so. My personal opinion is that a majority of Bush supporters are as the “individuals” presented in the interviews, simply because I fail to see how they can vote for a sick man such as Bush after all the destruction he has caused not only in Iraq, but America as well.

I have no reason to be politically correct, and bear in mind that this is only my opinion, it may be completely false, it may be completely true. This is meant as no disrespect to Christians, as I know there are several decent ones out there, and that fools such as the ones in the video give the good ones a bad image, just as the Muslim extremists give good Muslims a bad image, but I think anyone who has the slightest clue about their religion, would know that Bush completely defies it in every possible way. We have failed severely as a society when we allow false faith to make dangerous decisions.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62